Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

You didn't redact your return authorization #. Someone could snitch on you and this will clearly show you knowingly violated their TOS and/or exploited a loophole.

What'd I miss?
just the typical posting of a return authorization #,  along with return receipt email and finishing it off with photo of actually picking up the parcel, waits for Meg to send in some athletes to swarm the guy's house

he should complain and get his $20 back and a discount lol
Hmm very tempting, but I'm jus happy that i got thru again on an RSVP...hasn't happened since the zoom rookie galaxys last year n since the bots started goin H.A.M....Now if only I can get lucky on some things when the restock comes along 

nerd.gif

they gave me the run around yesterday, also the money is already cleared back into my cc, i know they going to get their money one way or the other so im just going to call nike up
I think you still would have gotten your package delivered.

This is the way an intercept looks and your package looks like it was never intercepted with UPS.

The package in my picture was successfully returned to sender last night.

i just called nike, told them about the refund and that i still got the shoes they corrected it they didnt even bring up the fact that they got canceled lol.... i stated they were gona get they money one anyway so might as well let them know instead of them catching it couple weeks later..... 

I think you still would have gotten your package delivered.

This is the way an intercept looks and your package looks like it was never intercepted with UPS.

The package in my picture was successfully returned to sender last night.
i think so too but i just wanted to pick them up to be sure

The package can get intercepted even if it arrive at ups about to get delivery. That person ^just got intercepted very early.

Back
Top Bottom