Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Make an ugly shoe super limited, spec a DB patent leather show, with black light OMG watch kids flip, nobody can tell me those shoes look good except if ur 15

So apparently there's already a line outside Nike SF for the grand re-opening tomorrow. There's been speculation that they will be releasing the DB 5s.

Wow already a line smh... I wont even waste my time passing thru tomorrow then [emoji]128532[/emoji]

So apparently there's already a line outside Nike SF for the grand re-opening tomorrow. There's been speculation that they will be releasing the DB 5s.
damn it, Ima get there at 10 exactly, hopefully they have something left.. maybe BRED XI's 
roll.gif

probably some fr v fr III crimson III's and all the VIII's that released this year.

Last edited:
Well Twitter is Buzzin about Nike SF having these, searched NikeSF on twitter and ppl are claiming Employees have confirmed it. 

Over 20 ppl already lined up. 

Damn do dudes not work/school.  Im assuming at most 30 pairs, dont think Ill have a shot. 

Last edited:
You donated the money?

Yeah. I managed to get two pairs through RSVP (made the girlfriend RSVP). Sold one from the first offer outside Nike Lenox and donated all but the cost of the shoes + tax + shipping. I don't really need to sell stuff as a come-up. It feels better to give for the true thought behind the Doernbecher line.
Props. You were the only one that sacked up and made a real donation.

UNBELEIVABLE....... I just had an hour and a half conversation with MEG, like I said I want them to get they money so it can be a done deal and not have it hit later... well im talking to her(SHE NEVER BRINGS UP THE CONVO WE HAD MONDAY ABOUT THE AUTO ADD) and she tells me the reason my shoes got canceled was because of suspicious activity with my credit card and im like wat that's stupid!!!! I told her about the mistake on the db v and how I got the full credit on that whole order already(shoes and shorts) cleared back into my cc and that I would like to pay for the shoes...QUOTE...SIR I CANT CHARGE U FOR A SHOE THAT IS ALREADY BACK IN OUR POSSESION
eyes.gif
 , I tell her meg i am wearing the shoes rite now as we speak AND SHE BASCAILLY CALLED ME A LIAR saying their is no way that I have that shoe on cuz its in there warehouse
indifferent.gif
 ..... I begin to just straight up tell her TAKE MY MONEY JUST TAKE MY MONEY AND AGAIN SHE SAYS SIR I CANT DO THAT....I told her another ten times just take my money lol(how many nters would love to tell nike that) at the end as she grew more frustrated by me telling her take my money, she tells me sir I don't know wat ur trying to do but I cant charge u for an item u don't have and u will have ur full refund for ur shorts by friday then she just said I will pass this on to my boss and let him review it but I don't see a problem with this order at all

She cannot charge you for the shoe that has been reported to go back to the warehouse. she is unaware of what you did. she doesnt have the authority to charge without her boss approval base on your word. They'll find out soon enough. Just enjoy your shoe, they'll call you for payment later on.

Last edited:

UNBELEIVABLE....... I just had an hour and a half conversation with MEG, like I said I want them to get they money so it can be a done deal and not have it hit later... well im talking to her(SHE NEVER BRINGS UP THE CONVO WE HAD MONDAY ABOUT THE AUTO ADD) and she tells me the reason my shoes got canceled was because of suspicious activity with my credit card and im like wat that's stupid!!!! I told her about the mistake on the db v and how I got the full credit on that whole order already(shoes and shorts) cleared back into my cc and that I would like to pay for the shoes...QUOTE...SIR I CANT CHARGE U FOR A SHOE THAT IS ALREADY BACK IN OUR POSSESION
eyes.gif
 , I tell her meg i am wearing the shoes rite now as we speak AND SHE BASCAILLY CALLED ME A LIAR saying their is no way that I have that shoe on cuz its in there warehouse
indifferent.gif
 ..... I begin to just straight up tell her TAKE MY MONEY JUST TAKE MY MONEY AND AGAIN SHE SAYS SIR I CANT DO THAT....I told her another ten times just take my money lol(how many nters would love to tell nike that) at the end as she grew more frustrated by me telling her take my money, she tells me sir I don't know wat ur trying to do but I cant charge u for an item u don't have and u will have ur full refund for ur shorts by friday then she just said I will pass this on to my boss and let him review it but I don't see a problem with this order at all
I would just let it go for now...they will catch the error later on down the road.

So Nike wants you to not to pay for an item you have, crazy thing is she should be able to track it with you on the phone. Maybe you will come up with the mega win. You are trying to telling them to charge you for an item you have, I'm sure many people wouldn't do that. They can't say you didn't try to pay for them.

I am remembering now that I spoke with Meg when I purchased the Dave White AJ 1's. They had an issue with my card, but I still got the sneakers after they sorted everything out.

UNBELEIVABLE....... I just had an hour and a half conversation with MEG, like I said I want them to get they money so it can be a done deal and not have it hit later... well im talking to her(SHE NEVER BRINGS UP THE CONVO WE HAD MONDAY ABOUT THE AUTO ADD) and she tells me the reason my shoes got canceled was because of suspicious activity with my credit card and im like wat that's stupid!!!! I told her about the mistake on the db v and how I got the full credit on that whole order already(shoes and shorts) cleared back into my cc and that I would like to pay for the shoes...QUOTE...SIR I CANT CHARGE U FOR A SHOE THAT IS ALREADY BACK IN OUR POSSESION :rolleyes  , I tell her meg i am wearing the shoes rite now as we speak AND SHE BASCAILLY CALLED ME A LIAR saying their is no way that I have that shoe on cuz its in there warehouse:stoneface:  ..... I begin to just straight up tell her TAKE MY MONEY JUST TAKE MY MONEY AND AGAIN SHE SAYS SIR I CANT DO THAT....I told her another ten times just take my money lol(how many nters would love to tell nike that) at the end as she grew more frustrated by me telling her take my money, she tells me sir I don't know wat ur trying to do but I cant charge u for an item u don't have and u will have ur full refund for ur shorts by friday then she just said I will pass this on to my boss and let him review it but I don't see a problem with this order at all

honestly, I would just drop it at this point. if you don't want to, next time provide her with the tracking number you received. should could probably check the system to see who it was assigned to.
Nike does have a billing department that could call you later on for payment on the shoes. Ive had it happen on stuff like me having a cc expire before they officially billed me (the put a hold on the funds then collect after shipment in my experiences) and when my paypal got "limited" (after my order was already processed) for whatever evil reason they decided.

Back
Top Bottom