Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

dude needs to learn how to walk if hes making creases like that. ive rocked jordans probly 50+ times that arent creased that bad

its all a matter of how hard you step in your shoes. but i do know that inside area of the shoes are the most prone to creasing. still this is good news for me. ill kindly scoop a slightly creased pair for 400-450 eventually.

whats wrong with standing in line if you want something? if theyre in it to resell, chances are theyll make more standing in line for 1 day and putting the shoes on ebay than they wouldve made at their shift that day. $800 profit is worth using a sick day or subbing with someone else, or taking off for the day even if it unpaid. people line of for shoes for weeks and your mad at these dudes for spending 1 day in line? 
laugh.gif
 obviously your jobs arent so demanding since you can read NT all day, whats the difference....

Well, at least Jerry Rice will still be there at 6 PM for the run club. Should be pretty cool. I'd pick running with a legend over camping out for Jordans.

whats wrong with standing in line if you want something? if theyre in it to resell, chances are theyll make more standing in line for 1 day and putting the shoes on ebay than they wouldve made at their shift that day. $800 profit is worth using a sick day or subbing with someone else, or taking off for the day even if it unpaid. people line of for shoes for weeks and your mad at these dudes for spending 1 day in line? 
laugh.gif
 obviously your jobs arent so demanding since you can read NT all day, whats the difference....
yeah but what about the fact that they dont know if its fcfs it mite just be rsvp?

people can always CALL in SICK.
Hmmm wonder how that would work out if boss is watching the news over the weekend and sees employee "sick" standing inline.

laugh.gif
Nope my job isn't that demanding I am in IT, difference is... I'm at work.  If you want to stand inline for shoes GO AHEAD, but if you do it under false pretensions don't be mad when you get caught.  If they were straight with the boss, I will be out tomorrow because I need to get these shoes they would be straight.

Im in IT as well but wouldnt risk my job to camp... I mean not call in sick or anything ill just take a day off thats what PTO is for as long as you have any [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Anyways on twitter someone saying 50 pairs of DB5s [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Im in IT as well but wouldnt risk my job to camp... I mean not call in sick or anything ill just take a day off thats what PTO is for as long as you have any [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Anyways on twitter someone saying 50 pairs of DB5s [emoji]128527[/emoji]

50 pairs... About 3 FSR?

My job is chill as hell. I can camp for 3 weeks straight and get pay like a boss. But nah, I rather sit here on NT and keep you guys company lol. It's just shoes, y'all are family. 8) Hahah

My job is chill as hell. I can camp for 3 weeks straight and get pay like a boss. But nah, I rather sit here on NT and keep you guys company lol. It's just shoes, y'all are family. 8) Hahah

Mine too... I can actually camp out and still work and get paid all at the same time... Just don't feel like driving 1.5-2hrs to NTSF.

for everyone hyping these up, dont bother. my homies pair after 1 wear

hel i wore my DB 9s like 15-20 times and dont have anywhere near this amount of creasing

figured they'd do that considering the materials and the fact that 5s do crease some.

I'm just wondering if Nike SF will be putting a limit on how many different styles of sneakers you can purchase because it seems like it's FCFS at this point. If they're just releasing the DB 5s, then obviously it will be 1 pair per person. But if they're also releasing other pairs like the DB 3s or any of the LeBron EXTs, will they also allow people to get 1 of each style or just 1 style, period.

I believe Nike retail stores usually don't do phone orders for new releases until 48 hours after the release. At that point, all the pairs will be gone.

Last edited:
I think what's ironic is with so many returned orders, I bet they'd let you do size exchanges, lol. Gonna call a little later and give that a shot.

A couple of photo he sent me. Anyone have instagram check out prstg_shop they have a video clip
This is last night??? There's no way she's getting DB5 if NikeSF releasing this. WTHECK??  Gotta be from somewhere she doesn't look like Bay Area peep.

loooks like the rumors are true... i wonder if Nike sent them all the retrun/cacnel orders from nikestore.com?

not so sure but Rumor has it. they also have LBJ champ pack. not like any of us would get anything.

Last edited:
loooks like the rumors are true... i wonder if Nike sent them all the retrun/cacnel orders from nikestore.com?

not so sure but Rumor has it. they also have LBJ champ pack. not like any of us would get anything.
nah

I wonder why they delayed their store opening—should have been 10 AM. Surely they should have known that there was going to be a lineup.

Back
Top Bottom