Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

FNL has actually taken money from me refunded it and taken it again. I recall recently I bought some gear and used Paypal. They charged and took the Paypal then returned it to my account and took it again a few days later. When they returned it I reordered because the sale was ending and instead doubled up on the items and had to return them the order confirmation never shipped the original items. SMH

IF YOU AREN'T IN LINE NOW AT THEIR STORE IT'S PROBABLY TOO LATE IF THEY DO IN FACT RELEASE THEM.

yeah i know. word is people been camping since yesterday A.M. my boy went out their this morning at 6am and he on the way on top of the hill. lols. good luck to all.

UNBELEIVABLE....... I just had an hour and a half conversation with MEG, like I said I want them to get they money so it can be a done deal and not have it hit later... well im talking to her(SHE NEVER BRINGS UP THE CONVO WE HAD MONDAY ABOUT THE AUTO ADD) and she tells me the reason my shoes got canceled was because of suspicious activity with my credit card and im like wat that's stupid!!!! I told her about the mistake on the db v and how I got the full credit on that whole order already(shoes and shorts) cleared back into my cc and that I would like to pay for the shoes...QUOTE...SIR I CANT CHARGE U FOR A SHOE THAT IS ALREADY BACK IN OUR POSSESION
eyes.gif
 , I tell her meg i am wearing the shoes rite now as we speak AND SHE BASCAILLY CALLED ME A LIAR saying their is no way that I have that shoe on cuz its in there warehouse
indifferent.gif
 ..... I begin to just straight up tell her TAKE MY MONEY JUST TAKE MY MONEY AND AGAIN SHE SAYS SIR I CANT DO THAT....I told her another ten times just take my money lol(how many nters would love to tell nike that) at the end as she grew more frustrated by me telling her take my money, she tells me sir I don't know wat ur trying to do but I cant charge u for an item u don't have and u will have ur full refund for ur shorts by friday then she just said I will pass this on to my boss and let him review it but I don't see a problem with this order at all
They cancelled your pair but intercepted someone elses.  That satisfies the issue for them at the moment, till that other person doesn't receive a refund.

It'll get sorted out, at this point it isn't your problem anymore. You've done what you could.

Assuming ppl didn't crowd up in the front when the store opened there should have been enough DBs for everybody

Assuming ppl didn't crowd up in the front when the store opened there should have been enough DBs for everybody

Is it confirmed that they will be releasing DB5s... Or is this just a line for them hoping they release them?

Well Twitter is Buzzin about Nike SF having these, searched NikeSF on twitter and ppl are claiming Employees have confirmed it. 

Over 20 ppl already lined up. 

Damn do dudes not work/school.  Im assuming at most 30 pairs, dont think Ill have a shot. 
I would LOVE for a reporter to just go and interview EVERY person inline, ask them what they do for a living.  The shoes aren't going to hurt anyone's wallet but how many of these dudes should be at work or college, parents just throwing money out the window. 

Is it confirmed that they will be releasing DB5s... Or is this just a line for them hoping they release them?
I don't know I'm not in SF but my experience with camping at niketowns is that it could be a complete waste of time

I would LOVE for a reporter to just go and interview EVERY person inline, ask them what they do for a living.  The shoes aren't going to hurt anyone's wallet but how many of these dudes should be at work or college, parents just throwing money out the window. 
camping ain't that bad, believe it or not some ppl are not college students usind parents money.

camping al ldepends on the people near you in line, sometimes u get the douche hypebeasts who u want to punch the whole time and then sometimes u get cool peeps, best idea is to convince friends/family u like to camp with you

people can always CALL in SICK.

dude needs to learn how to walk if hes making creases like that. ive rocked jordans probly 50+ times that arent creased that bad

not if they have respectable jobs or have some kind of work ethics, missing work for shoes is a line that shouldnt be crossed IMO but go ahead and call out and then wonder why that promotion passed u up.

not if they have respectable jobs or have some kind of work ethics, missing work for shoes is a line that shouldnt be crossed IMO but go ahead and call out and then wonder why that promotion passed u up.
 I agree! You shouldn't let standing in line for shoes interfere with your job...if you want to keep that job!

Back
Top Bottom