Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

they aint even laced tight...srs

the material alone makes them crease monsters....
Yea I agree. Patent leather will always crease. But the lacing definitely adds to it. I get a very small crease on the inside part of all my XI. If I laced them tight, I would have a crease all the way across the front.

A couple on foot shots. I wore these all day, a few comments: possibly the most uncomfortable sneakers I've ever worn, right up there with the digicamo Lunar Force 1s. The problem with both is how stiff and unforgiving the upper is, especially the top of the tongue on these. Those 1s broke in fine but it was rough getting there. These creased a bit but not nearly as badly as post #2172. Sadly the flashlight seems to have died. It could just be the battery but I doubt a couple of minutes would do that. Mine was always so weak too.

View media item 588095
View media item 588094
Can you PM me info on those jeans?

I've been MIA in this thread since I struck out.

I remember hearing talk of a "main" Jordan Db 10 release with the rest of the Db shoes, but haven't heard since. Anything more on that rumor?

I've been MIA in this thread since I struck out.

I remember hearing talk of a "main" Jordan Db 10 release with the rest of the Db shoes, but haven't heard since. Anything more on that rumor?

"rumor but not confirmed yet"

the db v was supposed to be in last yrs set but the they didnt have the clearance so the ix took its slot

they got clearance earlier this yr for the v but this is the tenth anny of the collection so the X is rumored to be this yrs actual DB jordan

official announcement is on the 28th

Last edited:
Yep, DB X is rumored and a possible Lebron X DB keeps getting brought up by some people with wild imaginations.
Who knows until we get some legit info.

I wasn't complaining about the creasing, I was actually impressed it was just a bit after a good 10 hours walking around. All leather shoes crease and some definitely do worse than these, like last year's cement IVs. Also the laces aren't tight since you can see they're not pulling on the eyelets. They're just not all loose since I struggle with lace locks. As to the stiffness it's one part patent, maybe a bigger part the leather liner, and one part retro design

Ever seen what old creased cheap patent leather (what all jordans are made out of compared to other shoes)looks like ?

Last edited:

I wasn't complaining about the creasing, I was actually impressed it was just a bit after a good 10 hours walking around. All leather shoes crease and some definitely do worse than these, like last year's cement IVs. Also the laces aren't tight since you can see they're not pulling on the eyelets. They're just not all loose since I struggle with lace locks. As to the stiffness it's one part patent, maybe a bigger part the leather liner, and one part retro design
Cement IVs were worse than most? I must have gotten really lucky then because mines haven't creased much, and there's no paint chipping/cracking on the mid-sole.

DB 5'S WILL BE RESTOCKED. 100% FACT. I CAN DEF CONFIRM THIS.

theres all kinds of restock, unless its a full blown restock with hundreds/thousands of pairs then who cares

most of the people on this board wont even come close to getting them because the quantity will be small

I'M CONFIRMING THAT THERE WILL BE HUNDREDS OF DB 5 PAIRS IN THE RESTOCK....
smokin.gif
 I'm in

I'M CONFIRMING THAT THERE WILL BE HUNDREDS OF DB 5 PAIRS IN THE RESTOCK....

Yea with all the orders getting called back for bot suspicion.. I'm surprise they didn't restock today. Do we have to wait for the next quarterly restock for these to pop up?

Back
Top Bottom