Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Na not really capo just throwing it out there you know... I ll be in NYC next weekend anyways.

But yea i actually follow GUARIBOA barber/rapper with the 7music group dominican hiphop been following him from way back when I was in DR...

Anyways back to the DB5s gratz to everyone who copped :smile:

Na not really capo just throwing it out there you know... I ll be in NYC next weekend anyways.

But yea i actually follow GUARIBOA barber/rapper with the 7music group dominican hiphop been following him from way back when I was in DR...

Anyways back to the DB5s gratz to everyone who copped :smile:

Nice, hopefully the weather will be better. It's been cold latey here(NYC).

Congrats to everyone who obtained these with no bots or paying any services. I got two pairs and hooked up my little brother.

View media item 586818
Check that dude from NYC out.... Bro is dominican and he must be effing some lady at NTNYC or something lol j/k but dude gets crazy amount of limited kicks including 5x champ packs.... Got bunch of rappers coppin lol

Does any of the NYC members heard about this dude? "Just Retros"??
I just went through his Gram. Son has stupid heat.

Check that dude from NYC out.... Bro is dominican and he must be effing some lady at NTNYC or something lol j/k but dude gets crazy amount of limited kicks including 5x champ packs.... Got bunch of rappers coppin lol

Does any of the NYC members heard about this dude? "Just Retros"??
had difficulty getting those elephant 5s?

still cant believe i was able to get two pairs of those garbage 3Lab5s but none of these out of 4 possible outlets

man i think its a real dbag move to cop three pairs of the same shoe and post pics online, knowing they didnt cop fairly.

A couple on foot shots. I wore these all day, a few comments: possibly the most uncomfortable sneakers I've ever worn, right up there with the digicamo Lunar Force 1s. The problem with both is how stiff and unforgiving the upper is, especially the top of the tongue on these. Those 1s broke in fine but it was rough getting there. These creased a bit but not nearly as badly as post #2172. Sadly the flashlight seems to have died. It could just be the battery but I doubt a couple of minutes would do that. Mine was always so weak too.

those don't even look comfortable to wear

the material they use looks mad stiff and crease prone

Back
Top Bottom