Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

If these were actual leather similar to the bin 23s with engraving or crazy patterns on the leather it would of been so much better. That all clear sole is not going to look good when it yellows thats for sure

Does any jordan look good when its yellowed?

It's more of a personal opinion, some people like how their shoes look when they yellow and some don't.

If these were actual leather similar to the bin 23s with engraving or crazy patterns on the leather it would of been so much better. That all clear sole is not going to look good when it yellows thats for sure
Does any jordan look good when its yellowed?
I don't know why people get bent out of shape about it, by the time a shoe yellows most people have already rocked the hell out of them and the yellow sole is the least of your problems.  There are so many people that wanted to get their hands on these that even with a yellow sole someone will be more than happy to take these off your hands.

DB 5 is the best DB created 
the airmax 95s were the best dbs "Be Brave"
 DB6 over everything, after that rest are just whatever.

Last edited:
too cool for lines?

what happens when nike changes their website and bots don't work anymore?

Not cool for lines at all, would camp when i can.... Unlike some here, some of us have jobs that helps us support our families mortgage, food, insurance, car payments, utility bills, etc

I wished they would of opened on Saturday would def camped out for these DB5s, i knew they were going to have em :smile:

Bin 5's are

nthat.gif

View media item 586818
Check that dude from NYC out.... Bro is dominican and he must be effing some lady at NTNYC or something lol j/k but dude gets crazy amount of limited kicks including 5x champ packs.... Got bunch of rappers coppin lol

Does any of the NYC members heard about this dude? "Just Retros"??

Last edited:
View media item 586818
Check that dude from NYC out.... Bro is dominican and he must be effing some lady at NTNYC or something lol j/k but dude gets crazy amount of limited kicks including 5x champ packs.... Got bunch of rappers coppin lol

Just checked out his page out, he might be part of Jose Reyes's siete music(7 music). Jose Reyes is an ex Met baseball player, he plays for the Bluejays now. On his instagram he has photos with Reyes and other baseball players with the siete music hats, plus he has photos with other reggaeton artist too.

Edit: Dude is from DR, he lives in NYC(like most Dominicans do) can't knock his hustle though. Never heard of him or his company.

Last edited:

Love how the guy talks about god in his post, yet he has like 10 pairs of DB 5's  intent is to be sold for charity for terminally ill kids and he is going to resell them for  a profit and make money off of it.. SMH. 

View media item 586818

Love how the guy talks about god in his post, yet he has like 10 pairs of DB 5's  intent is to be sold for charity for terminally ill kids and he is going to resell them for  a profit and make money off of it.. SMH. 
The 11th Commandment:

"Thou shalt not make a profit off the resale of Nike X Doernbecher shoes."

Last edited:
Yea im dominican too... Just dont line in NYC but man dude has serious plugs... By the way Jose Reyes is now playing for Toronto Blue Jays but this dude getting it in lol much more than "imgeo" whos always doing pre-orders lol

This dude looks like he sells straight out of storage units based on his pics... Not hating at all [emoji]128591[/emoji] to him and his hustle though

Last edited:
Yea im dominican too... Just dont line in NYC but man dude has serious plugs... By the way Jose Reyes is now playing for Toronto Blue Jays but this dude getting it in lol much more than "imgeo" whos always doing pre-orders lol

This dude looks like he sells straight out of storage units based on his pics... Not hating at all [emoji]128591[/emoji] to him and his hustle though

I'm assuming you are replying to me. I know he plays on the bluejays now, I wrote it in my reply above lol. I still follow him as a player, drafted him this year on my fantasy team. Anyway, more power to that dude for his hustle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom