Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Selling mine on ebay and kixify and I already got offers for 900 but holding out for a grand. I figure if I'm gonna sell these beautiful J's  ( which i'm torn in selling) then I refuse to take less than a grand
youre so torn on selling them, so you made a NT account just to bump your listings? and put them on the market the same day you got them? man youre so torn on selling them, i feel so bad for you

Selling mine on ebay and kixify and I already got offers for 900 but holding out for a grand. I figure if I'm gonna sell these beautiful J's  ( which i'm torn in selling) then I refuse to take less than a grand

You made an account just to tell us this?

man I'm still waiting on my shipping emails from both of mine...but I think east coast gets theirs before the west. I usually get them on Monday after 5pm and delivered on Thursday....I need to start doing overnight because my nerves bad waiting on these emails lol

come on guys be nice, he just wants $800+ in profit..... because you know, $700+ just isnt enough. Homie lives a hard life guys, show some compassion

I'm actually hoping they dont sell so I could keep them lol. I got offers while I was on line( 21 Mercer nyc) for 750 cash and thats when I started thinking about selling. If someone was willing to give me 750 cash on  the spot  I knew then they'd be worth more. Paying down my credit by a grand is what im talking about, being a sneakerhead is expensive

I'm actually hoping they dont sell so I could keep them lol. I got offers while I was on line( 21 Mercer nyc) for 750 cash and thats when I started thinking about selling. If someone was willing to give me 750 cash on  the spot  I knew then they'd be worth more. Paying down my credit by a grand is what im talking about, being a sneakerhead is expensive
u won an RSVP or was camping for extras?

its hard to pass up a chance to sell a pair if u could make 800  profit. Its not every day u get ur hands on a pair that u could sell for 1000 so I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place ( no homo)

its hard to pass up a chance to sell a pair if u could make 800  profit. Its not every day u get ur hands on a pair that u could sell for 1000 so I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place ( no homo)
the way i see it is that it's easy to get another 800 bucks but its not so easy to get another pair of these. this is also only valid if you work and are planning on wearing them.

roll.gif

Rumors already about a re-release 
laugh.gif
, sources or should I say multiple-sources 

On the real though I doubt it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom