Air Jordan Retro 9 “Powder Blue” OG March 23, 2024

PXL_20231119_203921396.jpg
Still has that banana inspired shape that we've been getting since the cdp’s. It really irks me that they can’t get the shape of the IX right

I remember this being the first look we got at then and me and all my friends trying to figure out what color the 23 on the back would be. Joke was on us. :lol:
I was one of them. But truthfully I liked the fact that the heel was left blank because it separates itself from the other two colors. It was like the shoe was saying it didnt need the 23 for you to know what it was. I guess that is what I got from it.
On the other side of thinking , the shoe was going to be worn by several members of the UNC team, the jersey number was kept off knowing that.

I was one of them. But truthfully I liked the fact that the heel was left blank because it separates itself from the other two colors. It was like the shoe was saying it didnt need the 23 for you to know what it was. I guess that is what I got from it.
On the other side of thinking , the shoe was going to be worn by several members of the UNC team, the jersey number was kept off knowing that.

I got used to it but after we psyched ourselves up for it, it was a bit of a letdown haha. I always just assumed because it was supposed to be UNC's team shoe, they didn't want any single number tied to a pair.

I always just assumed because it was supposed to be UNC's team shoe, they didn't want any single number tied to a pair.
Thats what made it cool to me though. It was the first "team" shoe with out it being called such.

Back
Top Bottom