Air Jordan Retro 9 “Powder Blue” OG March 23, 2024

You see…

This is why we ride their *** when they do things halfway, because we know they can come correct if they choose to.

2 pairs.
I find it futile at this point cause they have an agenda behind it, not a lack of resources or knowledge. They do us dirty so they can get us again on shoes they earmark for the bigger plan. This one isn’t important enough to do us dirty on cause 9’s sit🤣

Air Jordan 9 “Powder Blue”
Color: Summit White/Black-Dark Powder Blue
Style Code: FQ8992-101
Release Date: March 23, 2024
Price: $210
Air-Jordan-9-Powder-Blue-2024-3.jpeg

FQ8992-101

Powder Blue FQ8992-101

Air-Jordan-9-Powder-Blue-2024-2.jpeg

Air-Jordan-9-Powder-Blue-2024-5.jpeg

Air-Jordan-9-Powder-Blue-2024-4.jpeg

The shape looks great but I can’t tell anything about the leather quality. Hoping it’s not the awful IX pleather I hate. Something that you can at least press your thumb into.

I find it futile at this point cause they have an agenda behind it, not a lack of resources or knowledge. They do us dirty so they can get us again on shoes they earmark for the bigger plan. This one isn’t important enough to do us dirty on cause 9’s sit🤣
I find it futile at this point too bcuz this is the last opportunity for them to get it right for me before I kick the 🪣

I love what I see but, they still made the Jumpman too small. Why can they not fix that? That is a huge detail for the 9. Huge. The larger JM looks better with the spacing and build on the midsole. Come on. Disappointment if that is still the same size they been giving us since 2010. If your gonna fix the direction, fix the size.

Last edited:
I love what I see but, they still made the Jumpman too small. Why can they not fix that? That is a huge detail for the 9. Huge. The larger JM looks better with the spacing and build on the midsole. Come on. Disappointment if that is still the same size they been giving us since 2010. If you’re gonna fix the direction, fix the size.
Size matters.

Pulled out my OGs to check on em, the powder blues are actually powder now. :smh:
Hopefully they do these right. The blue needs that powder/chalk look, the retro didn't have that.
20230308_141135.jpg
Look how beautiful the mudguard shape is. THIS makes or breaks the 9. Same with the 12. How is it hard to get this right? It's no different than the PL cut on 11s. It's crucial.

Back
Top Bottom