Air Jordan Retro 9 “Powder Blue” OG March 23, 2024

Pause

1474016065-simpsons-grandpa.gif

It's disrespectful how they refuse to fix the mudguard on IXs. That would've put these in that modern Jordan XI Retro category of "not 100% accurate but damn close."

Still nice to see these come back with all of the details that they did get right.

Thread proves nothing will ever be good enough for some of you cats. Unless one of you build a time machine, you aren't getting 1:1 specs for shoes created 30 years ago. They can get close but that's about it.
I know I may come off that way. Most of the time I have no problem with minor details being missed. But in this case, its not minor. I like the shoe for sure. If you have never owned a 9 with the original size JM then I can understand why it would not be a big deal. For years we wanted correct direction on the 11s. Imagine them making it smaller. They took the time to correct only half the problem here. As I said in another post, I like what I see.

These are looking good despite the hugely saturated photos. Will wait for better, less saturated pics before a final opinion.
Same here. They got the basics right, but they aren't changing the mold drastically. They aren't fixing the jumpman size or toebox on 9's yet.

I can live with not getting a 1:1 retro given the blue leather trim and lack of 23. But if this is pleather I'm going to be livid. That's all that really matters to me and the quality of these pics doesn't shed any light.

Back
Top Bottom