Air Jordan Retro 9 “Powder Blue” OG March 23, 2024

U trust StockX with early joints?

Bold.
3 weeks out after they’ve already landed at retailers isn’t exactly what I’d call bold. That’s when they’re all backdoored.

But yeah since SX accepts returns now I’d ship em right back if they’re fugazi looking

IMG_4088.jpeg

It’s only right that the last Air Jordan 9 with the Jumpman facing the right way was these that are now the first to go back to the correct size and direction.
It’s not that I don’t like these, but I’m at the point of if I’m not planning on wearing them in the near future I don’t want to invest things laying around. The Olives dropping later will be worn more often in my conscious mind. And military 4s are dropping so they also would be behind those.

Wait what :wow: More details on this needed
Once they changed their authenticity guarantee they started accepting returns. Probably to avoid being sued. I haven’t done it myself but read plenty of people claiming they’ve accepted pairs back rather than fighting over it like people used to report.

No firsthand experience, only buy a handful of shoes there every year and they’re usually cheap so little risk of fakes. But FedEx did yank a pair of Attacks I ordered and StockX didn’t look into it at all, just refunded me immediately which surprised me.

If thats a legit pair..that toe box is off. Atleast they could've gave us the 02 9s shape

scrubbed to 5:30 and he had just pulled out the shoe 😂 and if he said clean one more time!

I will say this, his video on my calibrated monitor makes the color indeed pretty accurate to the OG.

The 02 9s has the best toe box and overall shape since the ogs. Thats a fact. for some reason the midsole on these 9s springs upwards giving it that banana shape. The midsole of the shoe should damn near be flat to the ground.

Dude posted a video and I commented on said video... The jokes are played and not funny anymore.. At this point you cats are the one obsessed with Jay. I still have yet to get a real reason why y'all hate the brother so much. All he does is PTSO and post shoes... I'm starting to believe y'all envy dude.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom