Air Jordan Retro 9 “Powder Blue” OG March 23, 2024

Then what are you saying?

I got time today by the way. :lol:

Powder Blue 9's have released several times, and MJ might be wearing a sample. Each release has had different shades of blue. What don't you get? :lol:
He was wearing the OG powder 9’s bro and they aren’t the same color as the uniform . How hard is that to comprehend?? U acting like this is open heart surgery or something .. I have said this like 5 times. So what I was saying to help your slow as understand is his pair didn’t match either and everybody knows this. Do your slow as get it now?

Respectfully

He was wearing the OG powder 9’s bro and they aren’t the same color as the uniform . How hard is that to comprehend?? U acting like this is open heart surgery or something .. I have said this like 5 times. So what I was saying to help your slow as understand is his pair didn’t match either and everybody knows this. Do your slow as get it now?

As mentioned....the OG's or even the sample MJ is wearing, is a close match to the uniform. It's not subjective....the picture is right there. :lol: 2024's are essentially teal compared to what MJ's wearing in that pic.

Somehow this turned to MJ...but let's turn it back to you....as the whole point is your matching attempt was trash. But if it makes you happy wearing that combo you posted....then have a blessed day sir. :lol:

Are you colorblind? Serious question.

Those are 2 completely different blues and look foolish together. :lol:

Shorts would maybe go with the 2010 retro?

And did you miss the 1st post on this page?

No, I just don't think it's some egregious thing to wear these IXs with UNC gear, or with any blue clothing that isn't exactly the same.

As mentioned....the OG's or even the sample MJ is wearing, is a close match to the uniform. It's not subjective....the picture is right there. :lol: 2024's are essentially teal compared to what MJ's wearing in that pic.

Somehow this turned to MJ...but let's turn it back to you....as the whole point is your matching attempt was trash. But if it makes you happy wearing that combo you posted....then have a blessed day sir. :lol:
Your missing the whole point smh.. the ones he was wearing was even darker then these.. you have no clue what the hell your talking about.. I never said they matched. I know it’s not the same blue

Sometimes the fandom just grips you too hard. I wore mine last night as well, but it wasn’t enough. Horrible game plan down the stretch. Hero ball is disgusting. Credit to the Tide for locking up. This one hurts bad. Since we posting relevant pictures of MJ…

IMG_7519.jpeg

:smh:

Your missing the whole point smh.. the ones he was wearing was even darker then these.. you have no clue what the hell your talking about.. I never said they matched. I know it’s not the same blue

If you think that's a good fit....wearing those together and leaving the house like that....then more power to you. I was just making fun of you for it. :lol:

Just for the record, the lighting in that ad--as has been discussed in here previously--doesn't give an accurate picture of reality. I have those shorts still in mint condition, purchased in 1994:

IMG_3181.jpeg
They are nowhere near as dark as they appear in the ad. In real life they aren’t even quite as dark as my pic makes them look.
That said, they certainly are not the same color as this retro:
IMG_3183.jpeg

That said, I still don’t see why you can’t wear them together :lol:

If you think that's a good fit....wearing those together and leaving the house like that....then more power to you. I was just making fun of you for it. :lol:

Just for the record, the lighting in that ad--as has been discussed in here previously--doesn't give an accurate picture of reality. I have those shorts still in mint condition, purchased in 1994:

IMG_3181.jpeg
They are nowhere near as dark as they appear in the ad. In real life they aren’t even quite as dark as my pic makes them look.
IMG_3183.jpeg

Yeaa don’t either one match that’s all I was trying to tell him lol.. this 2024 don’t match and the OG don’t match the uniform the shoe is powder blue not the Carolina blue of the uniform lol .. so I was confused about this whole thing

IMG_3181.jpeg
IMG_3183.jpeg

You can wear anything your heart desires.

But if it's something egregious then folks might roast you. :lol: I guess dudes get more easily offended these days and I'm prob just used to the old NT. :nthat:

Your pair of shorts are a closer match than the NC pair Queese posted.

Nobody is saying this.

Those NC shorts, with the 2024's, is extremely off. That's the only point here fellas. :smh:

Right, I understand your point. The other point was simply that they've never matched. How close is close enough is, I guess, for each person to decide. I guess if UNC was allowed to wear retros in games and came out last night with these on, your opinion would've been they look like clowns. Which is fine, but I feel like the majority of people wouldn't think that just because the two shades of blue aren't identical. Anyway, I'm too old to go out wearing the shoes with my vintage shorts, but I might do it in my own backyard :lol:

Right, I understand your point. The other point was simply that they've never matched. How close is close enough is, I guess, for each person to decide. I guess if UNC was allowed to wear retros in games and came out last night with these on, your opinion would've been they look like clowns. Which is fine, but I feel like the majority of people wouldn't think that just because the two shades of blue aren't identical. Anyway, I'm too old to go out wearing the shoes with my vintage shorts, but I might do it in my own backyard :lol:

Your backyard is a safe space. Go for it! You only live once. :pimp:

What is crazy is the OG is more off than the 24’s compared to the uniform color.. we all know the shoe is a different shade then the uniforms

PXL_20240327_210357615.jpg

I know most have already seen this. But again in person these are two totally different colors of blue that show up almost identical in photo. Might be relavant to the conversation.

IMG_0673.jpeg
Guess this foolish too? Or he gets a pass?
i dunno man call me color blind but its close enough.

i guess back then nike cared. nowadays they use whatever color closest that they been using on other shoes

i do remember the jordan 10 had two different shades of powder blue when they originally released

Back
Top Bottom