• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really considering wearing these on (one) foot today. They're just too fresh to wait for my ankle. Half size up was perfect

Really considering wearing these on (one) foot today. They're just too fresh to wait for my ankle. Half size up was perfect

It's definitely a 1/2 size up. These won't get many wears being that tight, lol....

And I can't exchange them..ahahahahaha

Local HOH does that as well but I'm sure you can exchange them. What if you getting them as a gift but received the wrong size or purchased the wrong size for someone due to the inconsistencies of nike with their sizing

@dasolesavant I never try my sneakers on in store either, this will be like a shoe I wear in the theatre when I'm sitting not standing cause it is a bit snug, nylon socks instead of Cotton too

@dasolesavant I never try my sneakers on in store either, this will be like a shoe I wear in the theatre when I'm sitting not standing cause it is a bit snug, nylon socks instead of Cotton too
i never wear jordans to the movies...buttery bottoms is not good...probably wouldnt hurt the ix bottoms so much though...

I woke up late and ended up getting a pair from the NBA Store at like 11:00. The first time I went they were sold out of my size. Then I went back and they had them. I was lucky this morning copping these 3 hours after release. It also seems like the 1s were more in demand than these.

Anybody that has on hand.. is the quality bad, it looks cheap and on some pictures it look like they have ankle crease already
Got mine on hand. Quality is average to above average imo compared to other recent Jordan Retros. Mine came out really good. No creases, no paint flaws, etc. Pretty comfortable too, def a shoe that would be good to hoop in.

Back
Top Bottom