• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well got my first cop from NDC on a release. now....... carmines......
sick.gif

NDC was a mess today. First I went for a pair of the I's in size 11. Then I added a pair of IX's, and was able to add them to my cart fairly quickly. The site repeatedly crashed while trying to get through checkout, and then it crashed while submitting the payment. Looked like I got cart jacked, but noticed the order went through after getting a confirmation email. The I's were still in the waiting process. So I opened a new tab to see if there were any left, and they appeared to be sold out. In the meantime, I purchased another pair of IX's with my $20 Winner's Circle rewards card at FNL. Forgot about the I's at NDC, and the add to cart screen popped up, but it said I waited too long. Refreshed the I's page a few times, and a 10 showed back up. Added it, and the waiting process started again. Refreshed agan in a new tab, and a 10.5 was available. So I tried for those. Amazingly I was able to add them to my cart just a few minutes later. Ended up copping the I's an hour and 30 minutes after the drop.

Last edited:
I got three processing errors on FNL but then came thru.
I am sure I got three extra charges on my card but eff it.
NDC failed me bigtime.

After Discover cashback and reward but plus shipping I paid $143 shipped on FNL.

They'll drop off in a few hours

I work at a financial institution in which case, professionalism is required but I bursted out with an emphatic "YES" when shoepalace completed my order. My colleagues looking at me like I'm crazy :lol:

Just FYI everyone, kudos to the guy who recommend shoepalace. They still have quite a few sizes left

just checked NDC and still had them in my cart. was able to check out easy :pimp:  

Still trying to figure out how some can get "cart jacked" at NDC for not checking out quick enough and some can have shoes in their carts for a good while?

Dang it, I was on ndc earlier and I was waiting for my turn. I walked away after waiting 30 mins or so and they were in my cart, but it timed out, lol. I might have to pay the tax on these later on this year, but I'll wait for possible restocks for a month or two.

Dang it, I was on ndc earlier and I was waiting for my turn. I walked away after waiting 30 mins or so and they were in my cart, but it timed out, lol. I might have to pay the tax on these later on this year, but I'll wait for possible restocks for a month or two.
Yeah, I don't think these are really going anywhere, you'll probably be able to cop later on in store.

Its the mall on the North Side that the white folks shop at. Not many blacks venture up that way. To each their own. No racial intentions so sorry if I offended anyone. My Mother is white.

Lol im white, and took no offense at all. If anyone did, theyre WAY too sensitive. I knew exactly what youre talking about.

Just stop by your mall later today or tomorrow. Don't let the online sell out sway you into going the resell route just yet.

Anybody that has on hand.. is the quality bad, it looks cheap and on some pictures it look like they have ankle crease already

Quality looks good to me. They don't have the strong smell the 1s have when you open the box. No pre creases on my pair.

Last edited:
Its the mall on the North Side that the white folks shop at. Not many blacks venture up that way. To each their own. No racial intentions so sorry if I offended anyone. My Mother is white.
no offense taken here

just sad that we have to refer to malls as the white mall or black mall

Back
Top Bottom