Air Jordan Retro Holiday 2013 Confirmed Releases

THESE are the "Laney" XIs??? Only maize on the Jumpman Jordan and it's not even royal blue and they call these "Laneys"?? :smh:

Sorry if this thread is all ready made didn't see it

via Sneaker News

Ready for more Air Jordan release information for 2013? We just hit you with a release date for the He Got Game XIII, but we’re ready to leapfrog a few seasons and focus on these three Air Jordan Retros that are confirmed for the Holiday season. The Air Jordan XII ‘Taxi’, Air Jordan X ‘Steel’, and an all-new colorway of the Air Jordan XI in Black/Yellow which is intended to be a tribute to the famed Laney H.S. story is set to hit stores this Holiday season. We’ll be sure to updated you with more information as this breaking story develops, so let us know which of the three you’re looking forward to the most and be sure to stick with Sneaker News for all your Air Jordan updates.
View media item 224087
View media item 224091
View media item 224092
View media item 224094

Air Jordan XI – Black/Black/Yellow “Laney”-inspired (above photo is not the upcoming release)
Info via TSG
aww so its no confirmation about the cherrywood xvi being this years holiday release cuz i'd choose them over all those mentioned.

Somebody hopefully has stated that these are nothing but the columbia's in black
nerd.gif
Cant just do that to a classic like changing the banned 1s but making the black white instead...

Plus these have yellow on it so its not just an invert I just dont get how these are laney 11s when thats the wrong shade of blue?

can you buy the Laney pack off footlocker.com the camp will be ridiculous for these, with the holiday release Nike and Jordan gives no f**ks about our financial status

i like the almost-identical-to-space jam xi's better than these all-black ones.  if it's the all-black releasing then it will be an easy pass for me.  i would have bought the space jam twin since i actually don't own a pair of space jam.  don't mind saving the extra 200 bucks around the holiday's though.

Last edited:
Both 5s will be good pickups. Not OG cw's but sometimes it's good to have a fresh color way on a retro

Back
Top Bottom