Air Jordan Retro Holiday 2013 Confirmed Releases

It's gonna drop this year on New Year's Eve but its gonna be super limited! Get your tent ready!
Chill man!  I'm always down for a good laugh, but if the right or wrong (Modern-Notoriety) people catch wind of that and run with it, Nver mind,  I don't even wanna entertain it.

Chill man!  I'm always down for a good laugh, but if the right or wrong (Modern-Notoriety) people catch wind of that and run with it, Nver mind,  I don't even wanna entertain it.
My bad I thought it would be funny and weI don't want anymore speculations on future releases cause we good for the rest of the year

X's will be mine. Should be an easy cop considering that X's were never that hyped up to begin with.
Please. The Cool Grey 12s selling out instantly showed me that the appearance of a shoe means NOTHING anymore. Any pre-15 model Retro will be bought out, with the quickness, unfortunately...

stealth X's winning!
You literally got 1 part out of a 3 part sentence right. The X. You messed up on the "Stealth" and blew it for saying "Winning" in 2013. To add insult to injury, you posted it twice. Sharpen up, my man, sharpen up...

Last edited:
I can't believe they have NEVER retroed the Powder 10s. I wore that shoe when I was in 3rd grade and took a trip to Chapel Hill in the summer of that year. The Dean Smith Center was closed, save for one door, which allowed me to enter and walk on the court by myself. One of the greatest moments of my life, and I did it in those 10s.  Yeah yeah yeah, "Cool Story"... whatever, it is a cool story! And guess what? I'll tell my cool stories all I effin' want! It's my comment and I'll story tell if I want to!

Drop the Powders tho, seriously. Easily the dopest X of all time. Steels will be copped though. Pass on the 12s. I'll most definitely be getting those 11s; how they look will decide whether I keep 'em or sell 'em. If they're as described (Space Jams with Yellow accents), that's a keeper. Laney 5s are a Top 5 All-Time shoe, so there ya go.

I can't believe they have NEVER retroed the Powder 10s. I wore that shoe when I was in 3rd grade and took a trip to Chapel Hill in the summer of that year. The Dean Smith Center was closed, save for one door, which allowed me to enter and walk on the court by myself. One of the greatest moments of my life, and I did it in those 10s.  Yeah yeah yeah, "Cool Story"... whatever, it is a cool story! And guess what? I'll tell my cool stories all I effin' want! It's my comment and I'll story tell if I want to!

Drop the Powders tho, seriously. Easily the dopest X of all time. Steels will be copped though. Pass on the 12s. I'll most definitely be getting those 11s; how they look will decide whether I keep 'em or sell 'em. If they're as described (Space Jams with Yellow accents), that's a keeper. Laney 5s are a Top 5 All-Time shoe, so there ya go.
Dropp the whole city pack 10s retros have been on a drought 

they weren't they were released in 94' the year i was born lol. I just really want the Seattles and powders :smokin

Dropp the whole city pack 10s retros have been on a drought 

Next year they should drop all the 10s from the City Series pack, sort of like how they did with the Kilroy pack 9s.

It'll be dope.

I can confirm the TAxi, Steel and this is the photo of the Jordan XI up for ordering this December:

nerd.gif

I remember seeing "
pimp.gif
" and must cop of released when pics of this surfaced.
Now that it looks like 98% says they are... what say you?
Excellent idea!  I wonder if they'll bring those all black 5 samples out too.

I can confirm the TAxi, Steel and this is the photo of the Jordan XI up for ordering this December:

nerd.gif

I remember seeing "
pimp.gif
" and must cop of released when pics of this surfaced.
Now that it looks like 98% says they are... what say you?
Sole has got to be smoked like motorsport 6 for me to even consider. no cop.

Back
Top Bottom