Air Jordan Retro Holiday 2013 Confirmed Releases

Get a T-Mac jersey,
smokin.gif
My favorite player

Anyway, I think its complete bull that the columbias aren't being release
devil.gif
, I'll save my money for steels and any quickstrikes
I might get T Mac if i can find his cheaper.  

You never know with JB lately.  They already have 2 confirmed 11's for the holiday season.   The Laney colorway and the all black colorway.   I wouldn't be surprised if  JB brings them out too. 

Repost...

I still have a fresh pair of the steels from 05, so I might pass on those. I have to see more pics of the 11s...I hope the soles are more smoke colored instead of icy blue...then it'll just remind of Space Jams and piss me off that I missed out on them. Taxis are a must!

Overall a little disappointing. Idk what I was expecting but it wasn't this.

Repost...

I still have a fresh pair of the steels from 05, so I might pass on those. I have to see more pics of the 11s...I hope the soles are more smoke colored instead of icy blue...then it'll just remind of Space Jams and piss me off that I missed out on them. Taxis are a must!

Overall a little disappointing. Idk what I was expecting but it wasn't this.
You never know.  It's only January.  Look at how many different Jordans dropped this past November and December.   So far its only 4 confirmed releases.   Laney 11's, all black 11's taxi 12's and steel 10's.   

Those Steel Xs look pretty good. I've never really been a fan of XIIs, especially not the Taxis; the Playoffs are the only ones that really do it for me. It's a shame I missed out on them last year because I crashed my motorcycle right before they released. 
mean.gif
 I can't be too mad though, I walked away from it with just a few scratches. And when it comes down to it, my motorcycle>sneakers. But I digress, as far as the XIs go, I won't pass judgement until I see how they pull of the Laney colorway on the silhouette. I'm not too crazy about the Laney Vs, but I think they're pretty nice. 

Please stop flexing. You sneakerheads are a trip. A pair of original new 11's for our time that we can look back on when they retro. We will see once December gets here. You guys will have everybody and your mama putting a raffle ticket.
You know, I was thinking that exact thing earlier today. It would be nice to have that feeling again, It's just the fact that it's not tied to anything other than "a new colorway" 

Most excited about the 10s & the 12s.

Mostly for the 10s.

Next to the Ice Blue joints and the White/Reds, these are my favorite 10s.

:smokin

It's three threads going at once, should we make one for each shoe?

It's nice to see that they are finally trying a new color-way for the XI, so I'm looking forward to see how they look!

I ultimately may not get any of the three, though. The Taxis and Steels aren't what I call "must haves."

Last edited:
steel xs are the only maybe..

i was fiendin for them for a while

taxis are overdone

and i have zero interest in a new 11 unless its the blackouts.. but really just want new columbias. i pulled my 01s out the other day and they almost made me vomit :x:x

Last edited:
I triple dawg dare ANYBODY to say something about the quality of the 05's!!! (Besides creases) Gave away my all blacks with the white jumpan...DONT ASK ME WHY

Back
Top Bottom