Air Jordan Retro Holiday 2013 Confirmed Releases

smfh.. jb scammed everyone who bought a cdp.

i was forced to get some fugly black 20s ill never wear in my life for the black cement 3s, only for em to come out 3 years later.

lets see 3, 4, 5 8, 9, 11, 12, 13 and 14 all came out again(or coming out this year) since 08 :smh::smh::smh:.. so thats basically every joint people care about except 6s and 7s which we know will come out again in next 1 or 2 years.

Lol you weren't forced, but I know what you mean. I only copped 7/16 because I honestly felt like those were the only 2 that I really wanted and would be the longest before Individually re-released. I really wanted cement 3, bred 4, carmine 6, taxi 12, and black & white 13, but not the other shoe in the pack. Well here we are and minus all those but the carmine 6 have came back within the timeframe of now and when the CDP's were releasing (12 & 13 on the way). Patience pays off! Patience pays off...

i was forced to get some fugly black 20s ill never wear in my life for the black cement 3s, only for em to come out 3 years later.

lets see 3, 4, 5 8, 9, 11, 12, 13 and 14 all came out again(or coming out this year) since 08 :smh::smh::smh:.. so thats basically every joint people care about except 6s and 7s which we know will come out again in next 1 or 2 years.

Lol you weren't forced, but I know what you mean. I only copped 7/16 because I honestly felt like those were the only 2 that I really wanted and would be the longest before Individually re-released. I really wanted cement 3, bred 4, carmine 6, taxi 12, and black & white 13, but not the other shoe in the pack. Well here we are and minus all those but the carmine 6 have came back within the timeframe of now and when the CDP's were releasing (12 & 13 on the way). Patience pays off! Patience pays off...
jb was kinda hyping it up to be "the end" and tinker was on his this is the last shoe bs and then they switched from #s after xx3 to adding the year.|I :lol:

Last edited:

The cdp 14s were not the "last shots" View media item 226757 I was corrected on this too.
I passed on every cdp and in hindsight, I definitely do not regret it. What JB did is kind of grimey, but at the end of the day JB is a subsidiary of Nike, a multi billion dollar company who's prime priority is maximizing profit and interested holding its position of having largest share of the worldwide sneaker market. They will keep on releasing retros over and over even if it means releasing retros in small time recurring intervals because nearly every retro flies off the shelf these days due to the hype being at an all time high.

Last edited:

lets see 3, 4, 5 8, 9, 11, 12, 13 and 14 all came out again(or coming out this year) since 08
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
.. so thats basically every joint people care about except 6s and 7s which we know will come out again in next 1 or 2 years.
14s didnt come out that wasnt the last shot just a pinstripe based 14s but yea we know where your coming from but bring on the hares and carmines that would be the biggest release of any year

Read this somewhere - all tentative, FWIW:

12.7.13 – Air Jordan 12 Retro “Taxi”
Black lace loops, not gold

12.20.13 – Jordan Laney Pack
136046 141
$375
DMP #’s

12.21.13 – Air Jordan 11 Retro “Year of the Snake”
378039 047
Black/Gamma Blue-Maize
$190
Filbert 7 #’s

Last edited:

136046 141
$375
DMP #’s

378039 047
Black/Gamma Blue-Maize
$190
Filbert 7 #’s
Dang...black lace loops? 

136046 141
$375
DMP #’s

378039 047
Black/Gamma Blue-Maize
$190
Filbert 7 #’s
What will that be including? Anyone know? 

Aside from the usual XI drop, this is a nice holiday lineup.

The taxi MIDs really have only been retro'd once. (I dont count the lows because....I don't) I would love to pick up a pair since my OG pair feels like the zoom air went out.
Also always lusted after a pair of steel X's. I'm ready :nerd:

136046 141

$375

DMP #’s

378039 047

Black/Gamma Blue-Maize

$190

Filbert 7 #’s

What will that be including? Anyone know? 

That's the style number for the 11's. So take a guess, idk :lol:. Color code 141 though. Might be a white based shoe.

Last edited:
i hope its the Vs and XIVs cuz it was the Vs and XIs it will be so hyped up and hate how there spamming these CWs on different shoes cuz they running out of ideas i dont want a playoff or bugs 1 dont want a laney 11 etc

Back
Top Bottom