Air Jordan Retro Holiday 2013 Confirmed Releases

everyone saying they gon pass on the xi's gon change they tune come november and october

Nice lineup, won't judge till I see XI's, steel X's and taxi's will be purchased no hesitation, some of my fav colorways of both shoes.

steel grey 10s copped (missed out in '05)
already got da 12s from da 11/12 cdp pack
11s...waits til pics to drop to give my verdict

x and xii are copped. i'll wait to see what the xi looks like, but i'd love for that black/white CW to release as is there

10s yes

Taxis yes

As for the 11s, I will not be so quick to judge. I'm going to wait for more pictures to surface. 

Only reason to get the Taxi's is because I sold my CDP's and can't find a good pair of OG's.

Steel's are a must because I never got the chance to purchase them back in '05 and resell value is :x

XI's I would have to see a final product.

Everybody know they will buy any XI, let's just keep it 10x100!

JB should just drop the Space Jams again. Serious.

Oh and JB is you're reading this, go back to the old mold for the XI's, you got it right in 2006, there's no reason why you can't get it right again.......

View media item 224272

Last edited:
People bought Pink Foams. Lol! And remember that Bred XI's were the most abundant and cheapest XI's on the net before the re-release.
It all depends on the colorway.  Some people wanted the foams for breast cancer awareness. I didn't cop the bred 11's or the 2011 concords.

Taxis for sure copped. Need to see the proper pics of the XIs, but most likely copping. Never was a fan of Xs, so pass on those.

My CDP taxis are still NDS so pass on them.
I only cop OG CW's so pass on the XI's.
X's would be the only cop out of the three.
Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom