Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Ill def be picking these up if they drop as a GR for at most 135. Any more than that, and Ill pass. But if these and the white cements both drop, while Im considering the VIIs pack as well, my parents are really gonna hate me, probably force me to pay rent or kick me out! lol

i'd liek to see you pass on them if they retail for 150 instead of 135.

automatic 2 pairs for me...

IF...they indeed release...are of decent quality...are not patent leather...and are not part of a pack...

once again cottt dammm copped 2x
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

thought about scoopin these up on marqueesole but then i saw this thread. so ill wait. copped x2 regardless of the quality

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Ill def be picking these up if they drop as a GR for at most 135. Any more than that, and Ill pass. But if these and the white cements both drop, while Im considering the VIIs pack as well, my parents are really gonna hate me, probably force me to pay rent or kick me out! lol

i'd liek to see you pass on them if they retail for 150 instead of 135.
and you would. I will not buy them for a penny more than 140, if I absolutely have to pay over 135. Im saving money up for college and such. Ineed the money. Why buy kicks then? you might ask. Well, because Im an idiot, and dont like to be too sensible. Yet, I must preserve some shred ofresponsibility. I never spend more than 25% of the money I make, so I will only have about one and a half stacks for ALL my spending this year, if I work thesame amount as last year

omg! i wake up to see this! i must be dreaming..
but yea copped x2 only if they are in the $125-135 price range, not a pack, good to ok quality, and not limited

I will buy. If it's over $135 then I don't think so. And if you don't believe me, come to my house and watch me skip them on the release date.

Look at the excitement a release like this whips up

Wouldnt you like to feel like this more often JB??

You can

Back
Top Bottom