Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

finally jb gets it right. The only thing they can do to mess this up is making them limited.

I was havin a pretty boring day at school until i saw these, deff made my day. Copped X2 with the employee discount

These better be general release 1. so I can get a pair or two easily 2. so re-sellers don't have a field day charging 300+ for these

I'm not heavy on these like a lot of ya'll are, but I like'em enough to have been happy to see it when I logged on. Was all geeked, thinkin'onnew skips ..aahhhh.

..5 minutes later my PS3 caught the YLOD, during a UFC fight. lol! ..SO dope!
wink.gif

Negatives & positives, eh'? ..balance is a mofo.

..grrr.

I'll hop on these if it's not made impossible by the "bad guys".
wink.gif

These better be general release 1. so I can get a pair or two easily 2. so re-sellers don't have a field day charging 300+ for these

I screamed when i saw this on sneakernews. Might be my first multiple cop now that I am employed
pimp.gif

Alright, some confirmation. Make these as available as the fire red's were and im good. two pairs for me.

Hopefully they don't find a way to screw this release up, like jacking up the price or putting it in a pack !

JB please dont slap a limited tag on these please. Multi cop for me. My true blue 3s are beat. Time to re-up on them. Gosh i am glad on passed on the ragingbull and everything else JB put out this year. The next half of the year with JB seems promising

Back
Top Bottom