Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i've never purchased from any of these sellers. but i don't think air-randy is any less legit than marqueesole, promo-shoes, VMV, etc.
as someone stated earlier, it seems that all these sites are getting their shoes from the same source.

i've never purchased from any of these sites because of all the diferent stories i've heard. there has always seemed to be a question of authenticity. i just figured it was never really worth paying so much above retail to have a shoe early when there were questions of authenticity, ppl saying they were b grades, stolen, or even sometimes accusations of fakes.

i just always figured i'd wait & get them when they officially release. that way i'm guaranteed to be paying no more than retail and there's never a question about them being fakes.

now u have different sites accusing other sites of selling fakes, b-grades, etc. to try to eliminate competion and this is just making things more confusing. i feel like if ur that thirsty to get them early and u get got, then it's ur own fault.

just my $0.02

never mind tho the question of authenticity, i never saw myself paying that much over retail for a shoe with questionable quality

Originally Posted by Tweezy

Paid air-randy today! Excited for these kicks
smile.gif
I didn't even know dude was still around
ohwell.gif

dude payed $235 for some B Grades
laugh.gif
...look like some one took a bite out the tounge...yall gonna learn from buying shoes early from them dudes...all theydude is unload b grades

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

laugh.gif
...look like some one took a bite out the tounge...yall gonna learn from buying shoes early from them dudes...all they dude is unload b grades

Perfect example of someone that only reads what he wants.

Misconnect/Promo-shoes, I'm still waiting for proof that these were bought from randy. Plz post the emails & paypal proof.
Also, postthe shipping label that shows where they came from.

LOL

Lesson is... just wait for the official drop

Why would anyone waste money on shoes that are suspect...

And not just from Air-Randy, from all the sites selling early release because they are probably all getting it from the same source

i dont think its air randy thats the problem i think its jordan brands lack of quality controll

wow some of the pairs posted in here look straight up like the fakes that first popped up on ebay with the jumpman keychains. no i take that back, the fakesdidn't have a part of the tongue that look like cookie monster took a bite out of.

These early releases "off the back of the truck" always seemed suspect to me. Like CharmCity said... way too many uncertainties to even think aboutdropping OVER retail. I'll wait for these to make their rounds through Europe and then get shipped to the U.S. and cop a pair that I know is authentic forretail.

Originally Posted by astroox805

sucks but i might be spending the $350+ for this shoe! if not, i might have to get up with this tour promoter in europe to land a gig so i can cop for retail!!!lol
Might as well get some 01' Retros really
eyes.gif

i bought my IIIs on june 26 through osneaker, still havent got them yet, should i be concerned ? i didnt get a tracking number either. ppl that bought theshoes the osneaker, how long did u wait ?

Yea I def wouldn't take my
chances, I've had bad experiences in the past with some 6 Rings and after that I convinced myself never to buy kicks early from these oversea providers.They don't even examine shoes before they send em out. Ill have to see em in person first. Anyways i copped my pair yesterday from this spot in Jerz, dudeis legit, he has a couple pairs left. Check out the link to the website. I will post piks of my pair after work.

http://www.myfitteds.com/niairjoiiiwh.html

Originally Posted by MiXxing

i bought my IIIs on june 26 through osneaker, still havent got them yet, should i be concerned ? i didnt get a tracking number either. ppl that bought the shoes the osneaker, how long did u wait ?

After the eggplant fiasco I can't believe people still cop from NOsneaker
smh.gif

NomadicSole21- i have the '01's but they are beat. its just that flightclub has them and it is my favorite shoe. might have to make due

Originally Posted by safcolts

i dont think its air randy thats the problem i think its jordan brands lack of quality controll
i've noticed in some of the pics posted here and on eBay that in subtle ways, show that the tongue is wacky lookin, not necessarily asdistinct as the ones posted that dude claimed are from air-randy, but they do show that sort of uneven/not perfectly rounded tongue.... i know i have a pair ofFire Red IIIs from Eastbay that have tongues that aren';t as perfectly round (albeit more subtle and not as bad as those shown). is this just a result ofpoor JB quality? i dunno, but i don't think it;s just air-randy's issue (if the shoes did come from him), i think it's the issue with multiplesellers...maybe an issue with the current batch on hand....

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

laugh.gif
...look like some one took a bite out the tounge...yall gonna learn from buying shoes early from them dudes...all they dude is unload b grades

Perfect example of someone that only reads what he wants.

Misconnect/Promo-shoes, I'm still waiting for proof that these were bought from randy. Plz post the emails & paypal proof.
Also, post the shipping label that shows where they came from.

Dont worry about him/them bro, if he cant prove nothing then he's def a suspect. Apparently he had a batch of the rejected TB III's...
laugh.gif

Keep doing your thing... peace

Back
Top Bottom