Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

i guarantee a few people on this site know exactly how these people are getting the shoes......and it is real shady how the ppl that do know just keep theirmouths shut about it....thats what makes me not want to buy anything from these sites....because if it was a legit way i believe it would be out in the openalready

Originally Posted by dtb00201

i guarantee a few people on this site know exactly how these people are getting the shoes......and it is real shady how the ppl that do know just keep their mouths shut about it....thats what makes me not want to buy anything from these sites....because if it was a legit way i believe it would be out in the open already

When you have overworked and underpaid workers it adds up to them making money on the side......what's the bigsecret?

^^there is none but people that say the shoes arent authentic.....have alot to learn
the early release are AUTHENTIC

Anybody can snatch up a pair of unproperly stitched shoes and say it came from Air-Randy.

WHERES THE PROOF??

My pair from Air-Randy is ON POINT.

Once again I can honestly say Air-Randy is 100% Legit.

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Ive been skeptical of air randy ever since the issue that occured a little while back involving air randy................
eyes.gif

You wont see me buying off air randy ever,, I just dont trust the authenticity of there products.......................
indifferent.gif
What lil issue? Are you sure it was randy?

When you got cut off by Brand J. -- (nike) , for selling varients ,, I even called and spoke to a few reps there , They all say They recommend not doing buisness with you because of that prior issue.........

So in mind , and apparently a few others Over at Nike, think "Air Randy" ='s Fraud !!!!!!!!

How can you guys say your shoes are "legit" when they are not even exact to the retros? Quality is horrible for the pics seen, same style # as 01,& laces look funny all questionable signs that lead to them being fake.....

heat23 wrote:

Ive been skeptical of air randy ever since the issue that occured a little while back involving air randy................
eyes.gif

You wont see me buying off air randy ever,, I just dont trust the authenticity of there products.......................
indifferent.gif
What lil issue? Are you sure it was randy?

When you got cut off by Brand J. -- (nike) , for selling varients ,, I even called and spoke to a few reps there , They all say They recommend not doing buisness with you because of that prior issue.........

So in mind , and apparently a few others Over at Nike, think "Air Randy" ='s Fraud !!!!!!!!

That makes no sense...you odviously dont know what you're talking about, he never had an account w/JB to be cut off.

And why would nike care if he was selling "varients". Do you know what "varients" are? If randy sold "varients", nikewoundn't care

Ofcourse they're not gonna recommend you do business with randy and say he's a fraud
laugh.gif

And heres the kicker, randy has buyers that work for nike on the campus.....

P.s. I'm done explaining things......believe what you want to believe. I said my piece. What you eat dont make me %*!%.

It doesnt matter whether its Air-Randy, Marqueesole, VMV.com, or Footalog.

They all got the same pairs. If your shoe came in, and it doesnt look like the majority of pics posted here...

...THAN its a problem. Til' than, STF-U.

^^^you got a pair of his varients sitting in your closet right now ^^^^^
roll.gif

of course your gonna support him.....

As for " heat " I never said he had an account with them.........

I just said he was basically shut down by them , it was on sneaker files "BRAIN 916" iM SURE WOULD HAVE THE TOPIC DISCUSSED SOME WHERE.......

^No buddy, i dont own any variants.
indifferent.gif
But thank you. Aint nobodyD' Riding anybody.

It was business for me. He had what i wanted, so i bought them.

My pair is 100% Authentic.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by misconnect

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by misconnect

Tweezy wrote:

Is air-randy legit? I keep hearing about some stuff that happened last year or something.

DO NOT BUY FROM AIR RANDY!!!

I paid $235 for a pair B-Grade TB III with dirt laces. I will post pictures tomorrow.

And some of NTers (I believe which is his freinds or co-workers try to promo his email address to make biz, cuz he no longer have website) keep asking people
to email him for direct purchase. Now, I'm one of the victim who fall in the his trap!!!! I've emailed him over 10 times, and only got 2 responds. The
CS is totally difference before I send him the payment via paypal!!! All NTer please BEWARE!!!!!

And also, i've another NTer PM me such as this happen, here's the details.

To:misconnect.niketalk

Sent:July 4, 2009, 1:35 am

I did purchase a pair of CDP 16's from him last year , and I wasn't really pleased with the quality. First he sent me the shoes in a jordan face
box.
grin.gif
My pair came with some flaws. On the right shoe where the tab is
located. The upper part of the tab wasn't glued on properly. And on the gaiter of the left shoe it had a extra piece of plastic sticking out where the
velcro is located. I know there minor things but I paid $275. I would post pics of my CDP 16's but I don't have a camera. I just had to give my 2 cents
on how I felt about the shoes air randy sells. I'm not knocking his hustle but I'll never purchase kicks from him again. By the time I wanted to return
the shoes his webpage was shutdown.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
if you're gonna call out somebody, you gotta post pics.... not saying you're lying, just saying there's kind of an unwritten rule there.....

..Very strong accusation without proof(pictures)

These crap worth $235?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

looks like dude sat on the tongues of your shoes and then a skid mark was left on your laces. i would ask for a different pair.

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

^No buddy, i dont own any variants.
indifferent.gif
But thank you. Aint nobody D' Riding anybody.

It was business for me. He had what i wanted, so i bought them.

My pair is 100% Authentic.
pimp.gif

Dont listen to him.....Now he's changing his story from being told by a nike rep to reading it on sneakerfiles. What an idiot
laugh.gif
........ JB forum is full of gossiping tards that believe everything they read.They wanted us back and now that we're back, they're driving us away
laugh.gif
grin.gif
idiots
roll.gif

P.s not ALL NTers are tards nor idiots but some are borat/bruno dumb (espesially a few in the last two pages)

Nah "heat",, my stories the truth , your the joke , with your cheap fraudulant kicks , just another low life scammer !!!!

I spoke with the NIKE Reps. after I seen it brought up on s.f. , from other dis satisfied ppl who purchased off you-- f.y.i........

Your all posted in your defense stance , cause some of them skeletons not only shut your operation down ,
they also still got you scraping for pennies........
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man that tongue is wack- waaaay too many of these true blues popping up in FSR to be authentic and international at that

sosmoove wrote:

Man that tongue is wack- waaaay too many of these true blues popping up in FSR to be authentic and international at that

So you trynna say their fake?
indifferent.gif

When is the last time you saw a brand new pair with a tongue like that? Im definitely not telling you what to spend your doe on, but the whole thing is suspectto me.

Nah "heat",, my stories the truth , your the joke , with your cheap fraudulant kicks , just another low life scammer !!!!

I spoke with the NIKE Reps. after I seen it brought up on s.f. , from other dis satisfied ppl who purchased off you-- f.y.i........

Your all posted in your defense stance , cause some of them skeletons not only shut your operation down ,
they also still got you scraping for pennies........
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Exactly what they are.....stories. Talking about stories, I see it changed AGAIN
laugh.gif

I'm done with this nobody........I have to go scrap for pennies
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
See what I mean, this clown is borat/bruno dumb.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

sosmoove wrote:

So you trynna say their fake?
indifferent.gif

When is the last time you saw a brand new pair with a tongue like that? Im definitely not telling you what to spend your doe on, but the whole thing is suspect to me.
Quick question, have you read every post about those sneakers or just what you wanted to read? There's NO proof of where they come from

Back
Top Bottom