Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by vinylfiend1

Originally Posted by SC415

Hey IstaystunninYA..I copped my pair from that seller. They are 100%authentic. I should receive em by this coming week.

hey thanks, I don't know, the elephant print looks slightly off to me from the picture.. Just wanted confirmation.. Maybe it's just the pictures tho..
I just bought a pair of size 11's from that seller also based on this info.. I paid 220 shipped tho, size 11's were ten dollars more..
Are they legit tho?.. I need more opinions..
eyes.gif
4kickz_com looks legit, I looked at his feedback through 8 pages and it was all positive. Itoo am very wary buying through ebay. this is the first pair of shoes I have bought through ebay because of possibility of fakes. I hope my instinct is correctwith this one too.

Originally Posted by SC415

Hey IstaystunninYA..I copped my pair from that seller. They are 100%authentic. I should receive em by this coming week.

hey thanks, I don't know, the elephant print looks slightly off to me from the picture.. Just wanted confirmation.. Maybe it's just the pictures tho..
I just bought a pair of size 11's from that seller also based on this info.. I paid 220 shipped tho, size 11's were ten dollars more..
Are they legit tho?.. I need more opinions..
eyes.gif
4kickz_com looks legit, I looked at his feedback through 8 pages and it was all positive. I too am very wary buying through ebay. this is the first pair of shoes I have bought through ebay because of possibility of fakes. I hope my instinct is correct with this one too.

Yo this was my 1st time to haha. But, I'm pretty sure that dude is legit. I read through his feedback n he had positive with other retros and kobe's.Plus, ffor 219 I'm mos def sure that no 1 would ask that much for fakes. I understand if I paid 130 shipped from taiwan then ill be more skeptical aboutthem being fake. Also, I think the pictures he posted were just bad angles n made em look weird. So yeah.

does anyone know if they are still available in the niagra falls region off canada.dont wanna make a trip there for nothing

Props to everyone who copped a pair,
I stay near the Chi and I'm too cheap to pull the trigger on website's so hopefully these will drop here in the Chi, sometime...

Originally Posted by bigboj55555

does anyone know if they are still available in the niagra falls region off canada.dont wanna make a trip there for nothing

doubt it bro, i mean as far as i know everywhere was sold out around the GTA on preorders, which take the unsold pairs from the less busy stores to fill theextra demand, FL at SQ1 had an 8 left this morning but that was the only pair available around my area i know of

^^^ Yup. Almost 100% sell though on pre-orders.

Yorkdale has a sz 7 for the smallfeet out there. There is said to be some sz 13's available around the GTA as well.

Originally Posted by bigboj55555

why don't you call and ask? Its really not THAT difficult.

I just bought these off ebay for $199 shipped. I've been wanting this for a long time so F it. If they come to the states then I'll cop again

I'm just glad that these came out as true to the originals as possible... remember they were supposed to come out with patent leather
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Was at a local Champs Sports today. They still have a Sz. 13 left of these. I'm just saying...
is there anyone that is finding a size 13 for a decent price? im about to give up. $230-250 is outrageous
eyes.gif

wow...release day was super easy...pre-ordering FTW...keeps everything nice and organized...those that seriously want pairs get theirs

***sidenote*** for those that care and i know peeps care! FTL here in the GTA (greater toronto area) are doing pre-order on the SpaceJam release

I picked up my two preordered pairs hassle free from Foot Locker yesterday using my SPC card.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

I picked up my two preordered pairs hassle free from Foot Locker yesterday using my SPC card.

Champs unfortunately isn't doing the SPC card discount on the taxes.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by maluah

Originally Posted by CRISTIAN0322

are these legit?

http://cgi.ebay.com/2009-...amp;_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
Seller is legit. Bought from him before. I just bought 10.5 from him few minutes ago using Bing Cashback. Comes up with $186 shipped....

Should've waited until Monday like me.
looks like i'll be going the ebay route for these, and if they hit the states like i'm hoping then i'll copp another

DCS23 wrote:
wow...release day was super easy...pre-ordering FTW...keeps everything nice and organized...those that seriously want pairs get theirs

***sidenote*** for those that care and i know peeps care! FTL here in the GTA (greater toronto area) are doing pre-order on the SpaceJam release

Any word on discounts for the Space Jams?

Back
Top Bottom