Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Originally Posted by DCS23

wow...release day was super easy...pre-ordering FTW...keeps everything nice and organized...those that seriously want pairs get theirs

***sidenote*** for those that care and i know peeps care! FTL here in the GTA (greater toronto area) are doing pre-order on the SpaceJam release
Any word on discounts for the Space Jams?

from what i was told, as of now FTL at least will be allowing SPC cards and retail is set for $209 CAD...pre-orders FTW
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

wow...release day was super easy...pre-ordering FTW...keeps everything nice and organized...those that seriously want pairs get theirs

***sidenote*** for those that care and i know peeps care! FTL here in the GTA (greater toronto area) are doing pre-order on the SpaceJam release
Any word on discounts for the Space Jams?

from what i was told, as of now FTL at least will be allowing SPC cards and retail is set for $209 CAD...pre-orders FTW
smile.gif

Cool, thanks man. The manager of the Footlocker where my brother works at here in Montreal is supposed to give me some info tomorrow. If it's anything wedon't already know, I'll pass it on to you guys.

If these don't drop in the U.S. then I'm good for real. There's enough heat dropping next year that I won't regret not copping these.

Waiting on word from my big brother from HONG KONG....he "reserved" a couple pair for me that he is supposed to pick up on MONDAY...which is I guesstonight here in LA. ugh...hope he gets them. I guess if not, I can wait for the Space Jams...man. Maybe Ebay prices will level off? sigh...

I'll tell you how come they might not drop in the US....as of this year, Gentry is the international general manager of JORDAN brand!! Meaning he is incharge of the brand growing globally and if these shoes don't do it...nothing will!!!

toronto was easy like usual IMO...pre-orders FTW...makes life so much easier, no worries except wondering if the weather will be nice enough to rock stuff outthe store and around until i can protect them... **hope all the toronto SpaceJam fans caught my earlier words**

I am a happy mo fo! Just confirmed my size 10 from HK. My buddy is going to try another spot tomorrow to try and get me on more pair. I can rest easynow...I at least have my ONE PAIR...set and secured. I wont be greedy...if he can get one more than all good, if not I am very very happy for my one pair. Healso said the price was a tad cheaper at around $998HKD which is like $130USD! Bargain price!
smile.gif

I will snap up some pics as soon as he sends them over. Hoping he can find another pair for me.

Copped these badboys on ebay size 10 for $197.50 from seller "air19710617jordan" from taiwan. He's got many sizes available. So if u wanna belike me and not regret that u didnt get em, dont sleep and cough some kream up for em. Few nters says hes legit....i sure hope soo.

^^^ $198 is a SOLID price .... for dudes that have NOT got a pair if I was you I would hop on that price ASAP.

Is it me or is their not a lot of 11.5 poping up? I'm glad I secured my pair but I had to reach into my pocket 219. However, I'm still glad I made mydecision to cop.

Back
Top Bottom