Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

If any of you guys from Toronto dont know, Footlocker in Eatons Centre is taking pre-orders again.

Re-stock coming soon.

any idea if SPC will be allowed on em this time?
also, goodfoot and stolen riches haven't gotten their shipments yet i dont think, so there's still a fair amount to be released, at least in Toronto

EDIT.

Yeah, I was just told SPC is allowed. So go get em while you can. Me on the other hand, gotta cop some Black Cements today for $140.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Picked mine up today from my HONG KONG buddy....love the shoe.

3838445957_327b2b9aa9_b.jpg

3839234566_a6d7dd4e59_b.jpg

3838445675_eb478bc57c_b.jpg

3838447577_9a594b2761_b.jpg

3839237000_6ffed1a0fe_b.jpg

nice pics bro, what camera you using?? pretty decent quality

Hey Thanks for the kind words. I am using a crappy Point and Shoot. Canon powershot....I just had it on the correct settings. Most peeps just use AUTO...itmakes a difference when you actually select the right setting. Since this was at night in my kitchen I set the camera to halogen to match the lights andvoila...the pics come out OK.

I got my size 12 from Hong Kong. None of the problems some have noted (warped tongue, dug-out red lace holes, top of the heel misshapen, etc.)
But - the left shoes patch reads 3/11/09-6/09/09 and the right reads 3/11/09-6/03/09...I may have another pair of previous Jordan retros like this,
each shoe with a diffrent date, but I'll have to check and it is rare. I don't like anything strange about my kicks...I'm hoping it is not anindication this
pair is "b-stock" or whatever.

Also, not complaining, just contrasting - the inside blue heel padding is thinner and stiffer than '07 Fire Red & '08 Blk-Cement (more like the'01 AJ3 retros)
And the "Jordan" on the sole is completely red with no white outlines like the '03 Wht/Cement and older models. But the tongue has many smallholes in it,
close together, like the more recent 3s (ie '07 Fire Red/Blk-Cement.) ANd the tongue itself, or course, is pretty much smooth like the newer 3s as well.

$250, broke my previous high of $221 for the online only '05 Wht (laser) 4s...These were unusual releases. I like to get mine at the store...

I wore mine to school today, to se how well the wearable shoe trees would work. They still look just like when I took em out the box.

I gotta say theyre pretty comfy, but it is a lil annoying how the laces arent long enough to go all the way up and still be tied like a regular bow, I ended upmaking a bow and a know on the end of the laces and tuckin them behind the tongue.

anybody know why these haven gone up in price....i seen these goin for 180 on ebay still. I figured these would have gone nuts after their release?

why are people on NT and ISS tryna sell their pairs for 250-270 when legit websites are selling them for less?
it doesnt make any sense...the only reason i would buy from here or iss so that i can get a cheaper price then the online websites...
nerd.gif

with that said...i think im goin to order from caliroots

Originally Posted by MrWavez

why are people on NT and ISS tryna sell their pairs for 250-270 when legit websites are selling them for less?
it doesnt make any sense...the only reason i would buy from here or iss so that i can get a cheaper price then the online websites...
nerd.gif

with that said...i think im goin to order from caliroots

there's people in toronto tryna push em for $300 LOCALLY
roll.gif

for crying out loud, there's probably a few spots left that have them in stock still

got my two pair from my man in Vancouver today, and I gotta say, They are straight fire! The quality of the manufacturing is far superior to the black CDPIIIs. The elephant print is beautiful...the tongues are rounded....a real step up for the international release!

i know these will come out in the states. there is too much money to be made here. and if not, then i will just have to visit some friends in China and cop me3 pairs. they still got lots over there.

i hate releases like this, you end up getting killed on shipping and exchange rate and then in less than a year they come to the states and you pick them upfor box price.

These will come out in the states! Guaranteed. But probably in the worst time ever. Really close to a couple big releases.

Back
Top Bottom