Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by shpongled25

"I'll wait n see if they actually come out '10 spring "

^ and if they don't?
Then you'll wait a couple years for the next release or just hit up ebay since there are plenty on there. My personal opinion is these willrelease in the U.S. not sure if it will be a full release but there will be plenty of stock sitting in EU where it will be eventually transferred to the US.

why are you uys complaining..if you really wanted them you would shell out the extra 80 bucks..instead of wating for them to come out in the states andfighting over them waiting on lines and such...just go on ebay and buy them...they're all over for 200-230 top

Originally Posted by leako

why are you uys complaining..if you really wanted them you would shell out the extra 80 bucks..instead of wating for them to come out in the states and fighting over them waiting on lines and such...just go on ebay and buy them...they're all over for 200-230 top
Why pay 200+ when you can get them for retail.

Just because we want them alot, doesnt mean we feel inclined to drop an extra 80 bucks.

good point there. Though i got my for 192 since I haven't bought a pair of jay this whole year. Couldn't wait.

Originally Posted by leako

why are you uys complaining..if you really wanted them you would shell out the extra 80 bucks..instead of wating for them to come out in the states and fighting over them waiting on lines and such...just go on ebay and buy them...they're all over for 200-230 top
Maybe because they don't want to spend the extra $80, they don't have the money, or they feel it's a slap in the face to the americanconsumers who have been supporting JB for years.

I'm so sick of hearing that the quality is sooo much better. I have cdp 3's and these and as far as I can tell the quality is exactly the same. Justbecause this is an international release doesn't mean that they were made w better material and cut. These were made in the same run down factory that therest of the retros are made.

Originally Posted by damianglass

I'm so sick of hearing that the quality is sooo much better. I have cdp 3's and these and as far as I can tell the quality is exactly the same. Just because this is an international release doesn't mean that they were made w better material and cut. These were made in the same run down factory that the rest of the retros are made.
the quality isn't "so much better" but it is better..... if you think they're exactly the same, then either you got a crappypair of True Blues or a slightly better pair of CDPs......

just got my pair from my good friends at rif in la! lookin for another pair from my canada connect as soon as the loot stacks up!

is it just my pair? -

Or does is the inner blue heel padding thinner and stiffer than previous 3 retros...and the top of the outer heel where
the little holes are...my older 3a are much more "puffy"

and the red on the tongue is darker

noticed the grey on the sole is a slightly different shade but all the 3s I have from past years differ it this way as well

just ordered a pair from Caliroots!!!!

$#%*+$ EXCITED
happy.gif

i think if they bring them out in the states next year JB will give us Nike AIR...just to mess with the people who got this release.

Kix-files.com is one of the fastest overseas shipping sites i've ever seen..got my Kobe Away IV's in a matter of days..great communication andservice..

Back
Top Bottom