Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by nevermindTT

will be doing pick ups tomorrow! let me know within the next 12 hours what size you need and your verified paypal account. will be charging $200 shipped worldwide! this is wayyy below retail price

only PM me if serious and you're 100% sure you want your pair.

retail + shipping is still below $200 homie....

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HEGWOOD

i ordered off kixclusive.com at the beginning of august and still have not got a tracking number or anything i just keep getting the run around about they will ship next week august is almost over i asked for my money back they suck i'll just get them off the bay, i won't be messing with those guys ever again
mad.gif
Kixclusive.com sells shoes that they don't have in stock. I had the same problem. It took them almost three weeks to get me my pair.

Originally Posted by HEGWOOD

i ordered off kixclusive.com at the beginning of august and still have not got a tracking number or anything i just keep getting the run around about they will ship next week august is almost over i asked for my money back they suck i'll just get them off the bay, i won't be messing with those guys ever again
mad.gif

their website doesn't even work....

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Is skiptomyshoes.com legit? Also does it come with original packaging?
I ordered mine for there..im waiting for it to be shipped. I think it is legit cause I remember reading a post in the General about it and it islisted on the Legit Website thread on NT.
ohwell.gif

This is from the website..

Are items shipped in another box to avoid damage to theoriginal box?

Yes, all shoes are shipped inside their original box which is placed inside ashipping box to avoid damage to the original. There is no extra fee for this service.

Originally Posted by nevermindTT

will be doing pick ups tomorrow! let me know within the next 12 hours what size you need and your verified paypal account. will be charging $200 shipped worldwide! this is wayyy below retail price

only PM me if serious and you're 100% sure you want your pair.
not really. it has been dropping..

jus tried to order a pair from Caliroots.com and i received a msg sorry an error has occured...
wonder if they never updated the sz's on the site...
dam i guess i snoozed

Copped 09's and YES da quality iz Up there , I owned 01's and really close as far as quality , GoodLuck 2 any and all coppin these...

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

I've seen a bunch on ebay for 200-210 shipped guys.

I dont see why you guys are paying 210-220 + 30 dollar shipping.
with bing cashback, it's like 170-190 shipped......alot of people already took advantage of the discount....

skiptomyshoes is legit,that's where I got my pair from. Ordered mine on release date & they arrived that Weds, dbl boxed w/ og box & a stmsbumpersticker

!*% can anyone give me an estimate of how long customs usually take to clear a package because as of aug 15th my true blues have been in dallas at ISC or ICSsome crap like that, and no updates since the 15th

Back
Top Bottom