Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

i wish i woulda copped these instead of paying 400 for a DS pair of tha 2001 version. dag i feel salty smh

Originally Posted by mikew25

i wish i woulda copped these instead of paying 400 for a DS pair of tha 2001 version. dag i feel salty smh

damn yo people still pay that much for deadstock pairs still from 2001

mine are holding up nice also no cracking it depends now if you are heavyweight of course they will start cracking
laugh.gif

Why can't JB make a pair for III's that don't crack on the midsole. So tired of having the paint chip off. What can you paint them with? What kindof paint? I want to fix my cememts.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

lol, i'm even more amazed that people are still complaining about cracking!

ANY shoe will show some sort of wear & tear if you constantly wear them.

increase your rotation and you will be fine.

I had the 1994 Black III's and the midsole did not chip. Not ever. The midsole itself gave up and crumbled. Not the paint. Now that was a quality retro.Worth every penny. Rocked them for 3 years straight before they gave up.

And while we are at it; why paint a white midsole white? That wasn't done 10 years ago.

I believe a type of dye was used back then, which wears better than paint.

Originally Posted by ejpeg

I had the 1994 Black III's and the midsole did not chip. Not ever. The midsole itself gave up and crumbled. Not the paint. Now that was a quality retro. Worth every penny. Rocked them for 3 years straight before they gave up.

And while we are at it; why paint a white midsole white? That wasn't done 10 years ago.
roll.gif
Thats because back then JB died all their midsoles insteadof painting them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by asilva23

I got like 50-60 pairs of Jordans and some of my midsoles are craccing/chipping . . . . how much more do I have to increase my rotation ? ? ? ?

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by ejpeg

I had the 1994 Black III's and the midsole did not chip. Not ever. The midsole itself gave up and crumbled. Not the paint. Now that was a quality retro. Worth every penny. Rocked them for 3 years straight before they gave up.

roll.gif
Thats because back then JB died all their midsoles instead of painting them
laugh.gif
i have 2 pairs of black and cements from 2001. no cracking on them either and i wear them constantly. i'm not paying ridiculous money forthis new painted crap. feel sorry for those who havent learned yet.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

I got like 50-60 pairs of Jordans and some of my midsoles are craccing/chipping . . . . how much more do I have to increase my rotation ? ? ? ?

eyes.gif

Lose weight

Originally Posted by kicks4days

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

eyes.gif

Lose weight
roll.gif

what do you think the production numbers were like in comparison to a US only retro release or a worldwide retro release?

Back
Top Bottom