Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

been wearing mine.... very confy and beautiful ....no crease so far no cracking either

if they ever crack or yellow.... well its okay ..... still will rock the hell of em.....
thinking bout coppin another one... ThaDoogal23 i ll holla when m ready
wink.gif

caf15ae1870b63f7002b2b75480c6c6c92148ef.jpg

lookin thru my closet and found this fit...... one of my fav Jb jackets although not a big fan of the clothing........ ive been lookin for somethin else towear wit these....... i still have my cool greys chillin......... but im thinkin whether or not to match this fit up with the true blues in need ofinsight.........lol

yeah i believe they are going for close to to $250.00
what don't you guys try to pm ThaDoogal23 i think he was able to ship from UK for $225 .00 shippedfrm UK... give it a try... (not sure of availability andu might want to confirm the price)

I am still on the hunt for a size 11, I hope they don't crack like the fire red and cool grey III's though....even my CDP III's have hairlinecracks after only two wears

Any word on a US release yet?
Haven't really looked into this thread.. Don't feel like reading back.. Any info would be nice.. TIA

Originally Posted by Wilt Chamberlain

I am still on the hunt for a size 11, I hope they don't crack like the fire red and cool grey III's though....even my CDP III's have hairline cracks after only two wears

Yeah, that makes two of us. I'm also searching for an 11...and you're right about the recent III's cracking issues.
smh.gif
Jordan Brand continues to doa shoddy job on quality despite the love affair of the III....just can't wear the III too much apparently.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i've worn mine about 10 times and no cracks at all, only light scuff marks

yea me too......feeling lucky.....
smile.gif

but I am sure 2001 QC is much better

Originally Posted by marshaquari88

lookin thru my closet and found this fit...... one of my fav Jb jackets although not a big fan of the clothing........ ive been lookin for somethin else to wear wit these....... i still have my cool greys chillin......... but im thinkin whether or not to match this fit up with the true blues in need of insight.........lol

dang i like this jacket!!

^^^^^ i know .......bought this b4 the cool grey ls came out.......found this while lookin thru my closet today wondering if i should wear the true blues witthis

So I finally decided to buy these. I used to seldom visited this thread, and when I did, I saw that a few folks recommended some ebay sellers. Anyone whobought their pairs from eBay and had a good experience mind telling me what seller they brought their pairs from?

ThaDoogal23 I'll shoot you a pm asking for your going rates.

lookin thru my closet and found this fit...... one of my fav Jb jackets although not a big fan of the clothing........ ive been lookin for somethin else to wear wit these....... i still have my cool greys chillin......... but im thinkin whether or not to match this fit up with the true blues in need of insight.........lol

You gonna dye your hair to match your shoes next? Sheeesh

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

You gonna dye your hair to match your shoes next? Sheeesh
LMFAO..........i guess the fit matches these.........elephant print does it i guess
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eenkm

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i've worn mine about 10 times and no cracks at all, only light scuff marks

yea me too......feeling lucky.....
smile.gif

but I am sure 2001 QC is much better

the leather on the 01's is definitely better, but the paint cracks on those too. It doesn't peel though like some photos I've seen of FR III'sor the 09 tbIII's

Cheers Rico!

Guys as i've said if you need these i can hook you up but due to the cut off dates for international shipping and the fact that the spacejam release isgoing to be carnage if you want em pre christmas get at me sooner rather than later.........

Originally Posted by eenkm

dang i like this jacket!!
i have a lightly used sized XL in this jacket that I haven't worn in ages...
nerd.gif
where can i find some TB's in the good ol usa?

Found a good price (less than 2 bills) on a size 12 but idk if they'll fit. I have flip 3s in size 12 and they fit fine but fire red 3s in size 12 were waytoo tight. Can't find a good price on size 12.5 or 13 though
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom