Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by hypebeast21

copped 2x of 2001 for better quailty

2001's?? did you even look at the 2009's?? they're similar and the quality is amazing, they took their time on these

Funny people say they still crack just like the fire reds and CDPs

I got a pair without too much hassle when they released internationally, many people were not on the ball with that. at least the "we might get them inthe US spring 2010" hype has died off. lol

Originally Posted by Silsprr

2009's are legit!
pimp.gif

Just picked up a pair in size 10 from a guy off eBay for $190. I was actually looking for a size 9 or 9.5 but a 10 will do. Unless someone's willing totrade with me.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Finally copped my size 10 from UpandComing32..

Will post pics in sneaker showcase when they arrive
pimp.gif

Thanks again bro..
you already know
pimp.gif

what i paid+ retail. and yes, under $200

I slept on this deal hard
ohwell.gif

The "I don't pay retail" mentality kept me from getting them from UaC32.

I have a pair of 2001 Retro's, I wore them a lot, one of my favorite shoes but they are retirement status. Loved that pair, not if anyone cares butcan't believe I scooped the 2001 better quality version for a fraction of what these cost ($70
smokin.gif
).

i was out of the country when they released in toronto so i dont know what was going on. Pre-order FTW.....partying in the greek islands FTWx100000000! I ampretty sure they sold out pretty quickly with only a few stores having them for maybe a week or two after.

Man my 09's are squeeking like CRAAZZYY! Anyone having the same problem? and how do I fix it?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

^ Powder in the insoles do the trick.............I NEED A sz 9 im about to give up

Mine is a 8.5 that I'm going to sell soon..

Pm meee..

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by coolnerd

Whats a good price on these shoes nowadays? Is $230 too much for these?

Thats up to you and whatever size u wear ? They've been out long enough that there will be price dips reflective of what else is available.... they werewell below $200 when the SJ hype-mobile was in 4th gear (by WELL below I mean sites had them for $150+s&H) and now they are slowly creeping up again. Whenanother heavily hyped shoe drops, u gotta skip it and focus on the TB3. They may see the States, I wouldn't know though.

^^^ word!!! I need a size 12 too and couldn't find em in my size anywhere in NYC!!! i'm not paying flight club prices either!!!

I'm still trying to unload a pair of mines.....Flakers and more flakers I think the price is reasonable compared to others.

seems like a lot of ppl looking to buy and sell these. i would sell or trade mine. With all the other jordans coming out this year, I would love to raise fundsso I could afford a pair of 6s or 2010s.

MJRM2384 wrote:
AHHH still need a size 12... dont even see my size on ebay anymore..

Yup having a size 12 sucks. Its always one of the first sizes sold out and costs the most
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom