Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

^ well I'm still upset at grapes, DMP, Doernbechers, any Jumpman23.com/Flight Club only release, and many many other releases being US only. smh at you for thinking you got the short end of the stick. I got a pair of these TB 3s and I don't even want them - I got them because I could - weeks after the release at footlocker too.
and? Michael Jordan played in the US....we should get every release...not saying yall shouldnt as well...but we should have first dibbs

hell yeah...you tell em
laugh.gif

better quality dropping first quarter of this year? In the United States? Can you please shed more light on this...

Sad that I missed out on gettin these but honestly I like the Black/Cement more anyways so that helps me cope with it LOL.

finally checked out my true blues the other day - still did not try them on, but i did notice the difference of the true blue part on the side compared to theolder retros...why did they paint the end part white instead of all blue like the old retros?

i wish i could of helped you guys find yours when they released in august. fyi for the future, post a thread in the Canada forum if there is ever anint'l/canada release and I am sure there would be plenty of ppl in there willing to hook you guys up - especially since the favour will most definitely getreturned from you guys considering the amount of releases that don't reach us up north.

finally checked out my true blues the other day - still did not try them on, but i did notice the difference of the true blue part on the side compared to the older retros...why did they paint the end part white instead of all blue like the old retros?

maybe so we could tell between the two pairs? besides the white part is common with the originals, its the 01's that are "different"

really? thats news to me...so i guess the 09s are more OG than the first retros. Why are the 01 retros worth so much more?

really? thats news to me...so i guess the 09s are more OG than the first retros. Why are the 01 retros worth so much more?

Because they have 2001 quality.

my 2001's are not yellow - ive worn them quite a bit and the only sign of wear is the soft leather on the toebox. Maybe the the heel part is not as whiteas it was originally but it does not look yellowed. Quality is definitely solid on the 2001, but I bet a well taken care of yet worked in pair of 2009s willhold up.

my 2001's are not yellow - ive worn them quite a bit and the only sign of wear is the soft leather on the toebox. Maybe the the heel part is not as white as it was originally but it does not look yellowed. Quality is definitely solid on the 2001, but I bet a well taken care of yet worked in pair of 2009s will hold up.
yeah im looking to get a backup pair, cant decide if i want a fresh pair of 09's or a quality pair of 01's

check your pm HansonXD...and I would be shocked if they made it to the US as rejects like the fire red spizikes. These are true blue 3s not spizikes - wholedifferent ball game man.

anyone else ntice the tounge comes up higher or seems longer on true blues compared to the cdp iii's?

Back
Top Bottom