Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by HansonXD

Originally Posted by dakidfiasco

most places where i live still have them lol

what heavenly place on earth do you live at?
roll.gif
roll.gif
. maybe canada or something...even thought i can't imagine them still sittingaround.

they are definitely not sitting around in Canada. Unless some small town footlockers and champs got them and they never re-allocated stock. Care to share yourlocation dakidfiasco?

man its been hard finding these! if anybody could help me find a size 10.5 or 11 in these it would be greatly appreciated!

Only small sizes left in these now pretty much in europe.............if youre a 7 or an 8 then you should have some luck.........

well im an 8-8.5 an i still have no luck i seen 255+shippin but thas rediculous anybody im in socal anybody wit info let me no thanx

looks like sz 11-12 are the most popular sizes. I wonder where all those sizes are - probably on some sneakerheads' feet.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Im looking for these in a sz13. i regret not getting these when they came out.

http://store.kix-files.com/nike-air-jordan-3-retro-true-blue-og-2009/

I have to say the quality on these is really good, considering the times we are in, a few of my friends who have the 2001's said these are not too farquality wise, from the OG's.
These sold very slow in europe, i managed to pick up a pair on niketown europe, go back 2 weeks later and pick up another, shoe of this quality was wasted on acontinent that thrives on air max's, do some research JB.

$245 shipped is pretty expensive. Where does kix-files ship from that it costs $35 to ship to Canada/US? So many places overcharge on the shipping to makeadditional profits from it...the ebay way - haha!

$190 Canadian plus tax - so about $215 depending on the province. And that is about $200-205 US these days.

Also, correct if I am wrong but Cleves is the name of a couple Source for Sports locations in Nova Scotia?

Back
Top Bottom