Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

^

Where do you think G-Roc gets his info from?
grin.gif

NT/ISS

That would suck if they really are gonna do this with these and other release. but it doesnt make me too upset since i plan on buying older retros in the firstplace. but at the same time i would at least like to have the option to get for retail if the quality is good.

is footalog reliable ?

would u go with vmvinc or footalog?

how many of ya pulled the trigger already?

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

is footalog reliable ?

lol...im thinking of doing this...

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

is footalog reliable ?

lol...im thinking of doing this...
i would have done it already if there was a size 13
mad.gif

got today till release date to get my international connects up. gotta brush up on my spanish, that would be a good start. either that or canada here i come.heard i got an aunt in toronto that i never met. gotta go ask my dad for the phone number and introduce myself
wink.gif

JB plays too many games with its customers. If they don't want my money, then that's fine with me.

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

THIS WILL BE AN INTERNATIONAL RELEASE ONLY, NO US STORES WILL BE GETTING THESE. Expect this a lot in the upcoming retros.

pimp.gif
This is some of the best news coming from JB in years. How can anyone be upset by this? for years JB has successfully s__t on the heads of the US consumerby continuously releasing garbage that people still keep buying. When they pull the wool over your eyes they know there's nothinganybody's gonna do about it and they'll continue to feed their trash to the sheep who eat it.

Bravo JB, Bravo.

1 of only 4 JB releases I was planning on buying this year... and JB pulls this crap...

I really hope it's not an international release only...

JB is really trying to help me save money this year... thanks, I guess...

Why would you make this international man!! It all started over here not up North I can't believe this crap I was hyped for these

I can't imagine a bunch of Euros, Asians, and Canadians being the only ones to get their hands on these. How can you leave the US out of this?! That ismillions of dollars lost. Whose idea was this?

Originally Posted by Trav T

I can't imagine a bunch of Euros, Asians, and Canadians being the only ones to get their hands on these. How can you leave the US out of this?! That is millions of dollars lost. Whose idea was this?
im pretty sure some hypebeasts will still buy them off of ebay, and with the economy messed up globally foreigners will have no problem resellingthese. JB will get a good portion of those millions lost after the bidding goes outrageous, losing only to those that refuse to deal with this bullcrap andboycott altogether.

Back
Top Bottom