Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

okay okay i sure aint read all the previous pages but frm my understanding JB is going to release in Canada only??? i highly doubt that..... dnt mke sense tome at all... but i guess we ll wait n c... worse case scenario i got peeps in canada.... but still dnt mke sense to me ...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

^^^defintely, just go up to montreal real quick and cop a few. DOubt they'll do that though

yeah Montreal's right up the block..
eyes.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I was disappointed at first, but i have more shoes than i can even wear so their just shoes like all my other ones. If they do release in the US great if not w/e there's always something else out to buy

Why u guys are complaning about this
The release have not been confirmed
I mean if it's coming out is US or international

So why breaking your heads thinking about the resell or getting international contacts
Just sit and relax they have to release in the US

is vmvinc or footalog legit, has anyone ordered from these places before......about to pull the trigger, wanna know whats good

im not even tripping on this.....when these release it is going to be a whole bunch of japan sellers on ebay with these....and i payed 230 for the blk cement3s last year so it is what it is......i dont mind spending a little more if it is a colorway i really like

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

is vmvinc or footalog legit, has anyone ordered from these places before......about to pull the trigger, wanna know whats good

I ordered from footalog...never ordered from them before but I always heard they are legit...im just waiting to get my tracking number...but for $20 air mailshipping is the best shipping rate you gonna get from any over seas website...plus vmvinc charging for double boxing is pure bs!!

As of now, these will be a euro/canada release. But we all know how JB likes to change things at the last minute. So whoever put it out there first was right.

So be on the lookout on the euro/canada websites for these.

Future.............these will sit in international stores, sent back to nike........... I will buy for 109 dollars at a nike factory, and jordan will claimthey are b grades to save face.
i will have my pair of b grades by november.

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

is footalog reliable ?

would u go with vmvinc or footalog?

how many of ya pulled the trigger already?
id go with footalog on this one, faster response, email the company first, you can haggle a bit on the prices. i've tried dealing with vmvincand was very unprofessional, late response, and caused me to lose a limited pair of kicks.

hold on they relese around the world .... if i wanna them now i can get for 250 but i just gonna wait to release day because if i buy them now i know idon't know wear those III will be in My basament .. i still got my pair from 2003 almost ds ... lols

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

footalog is legit. ordered a pair of cement 3's from them...

i'll just wait it out for now...

Originally Posted by geegee

Canadians never get good releases so suck it up americans
suck it up? what does true blue IIIs have to do with Canada. Is there some history behind these and mj that i've never known about? Why shouldthey EVER GET GOOD RELEASES WHEN JORDAN IS FROM USA? I don't see why US would get screwed when jb could make a lot of money off of these. Peeps in canadaare just going to resell to US for the most part anyway.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by geegee

Canadians never get good releases so suck it up americans
suck it up? what does true blue IIIs have to do with Canada. Is there some history behind these and mj that i've never known about? Why should they EVER GET GOOD RELEASES WHEN JORDAN IS FROM USA? I don't see why US would get screwed when jb could make a lot of money off of these. Peeps in canada are just going to resell to US for the most part anyway.
its not that serious, i was actually joking but because you decided to quote me..like i said suck it up. whats your point anyway dufus? what kindof argument is "Why should they EVER GET GOOD RELEASES WHEN JORDAN IS FROM USA?" your a true patriot.

Back
Top Bottom