Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

JUST ORDERED MY SIZE 11 FROM FOOTALOG.COM. CAN'T WAIT TILL RELEASE DAY. WITH ALL THESE INTERNATIONAL RELEASE HOOPLA, WHICH I DON'T BELIEVE, IT'SBETTER TO SECURE A PAIR NOW. THESE, THE SPACE JAMS AND THE WHT/RED 3'S ARE THE ONLY J'S I'M GETTING THIS YEAR, PERIOD

I'm sure these will be all over ebay as soon as they release, but money on top of retail + international shipping=buying an 01 pair instead.

smh.gif

This sucks

Does anyone know if anyone (mom and pops, privately owned) in the US will be getting these from a connect outside of the country, not that there will be aplace near me that is or anything jw if there is anyone who knows anyone who is getting a size run or anything and will be selling for close to retail. Im justinterested to see how many will be available in the us.

As far as I'm concerned BabyJ is that last of the NT members that always speaks the truth. I'm just glad Canada is getting them... good luck hopingthat they won't sell out internationally and overstock will end up back in the US. I would suggest NT members to follow KB8virginia (wasn't he going toquit the shoe game?) and buy them early while you still can.

smh.gif
collierkoolaid wrote:

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

You guys doubting

This is the last time I will say this and please NO MORE PM'S calling me out as a liar.

This is an INTERNATIONAL RELEASE.

CANADA / ASIA / United Kingdom.

It MAY, I say MAY release later in the U.S. Believe me Niketalk will be the first to know.

If I get one more private message tryin' to Punk my #%+

The %*%% Niketalk

You guys need to lay off the man...his info is always 100% accurate. Don't even read your PM's BabyJ and Thanks again as always for the info.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
No US release, JB is through.

yeh no need to call the man a liar. he been doin this for years and i cant recall him being on any bs. but still is wack thou. cant see the reason behind it

Has anyone ordered a pair from vmvinc ?

I am thining of getting a pair next week

do they ship quickly or will i have to wait on a pair ?

please answer

thanks

why is this an "international" release?.... seems to be no other reason other than to piss people off cuz they can........

oh well,, ima try to obtain more of my seeked grails instead,, these were on the list , but I just cant go above retail on these,,well the rest of the planetis getting them @ regular price ..........

babyj is right...this shoe is not even listed in Nike USA's future catalog for account holders to pre-order them 6 to 9 months before the actual release

if...a big IF...this shoe gets released in the States, it would only be a quickstrike

Just got my two pairs in from promoshoes....I was dinged $53.70 in customs for some reason. Never had that happen before and he did label them as a gift. Paid for them last Thursday night and just received them from Hong Kong, so quick shipping...onto the shoes.

Without trying them on, quality is exceptional...Pleather such as used with the Fire Red 3's and CDP Black/Cement 3's is gone. Back is thesupple soft leather exactly like used with the '01 True Blues and '03 White/Cements. It is exactly the same as the '01 True Blues. Awesome, but at the same time pisses me off that JB couldn't use this quality leather on the '07 and '08 III's that released in mass.

Only 4 differences I noted were:

1. Tongue Perforations...more multiple than '01 TB's.
2. Placement of Label is on side like '07 and '08 3's rather than behind the tongue
3. The medial midsole is half blue and half white rather than all blue like the '01 TB's.
4. There may be a subtle difference in the outer tongue texture, but not much...better in my opinion than the '01 TB's that had more of a glossylook/feel. This one is slightly more grainy.

I hope these release in the US at some point, but maybe a good sign of things to come with the return of quality leather?

3. The medial midsole is half blue and half white rather than all blue like the '01 TB's.

the originals were like that...which makes it better imo

Back
Top Bottom