Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

can't believe these true blues are international only release....this is BS...now i gotta finda way to copp 'em online when they drop...

Originally Posted by 23edge

Thanks for the update and review collierkoolaid! Did you find the grey on the bottom sole a little darker? And please can you post some pics? I can't get enough of looking at this shoe. Knowing that quality is better is making me want them even more, and I plan to get a pair no matter what.
Grey is the same as it always was...not darker...pics later. Quality of leather anyway is hands down better.

i got my tracking number from footalog after a 2 week wait
grin.gif

just went to footalog, ready to pull the trigger on a size 12.... none. oh well, i guess i will just wait it out like everyone else and keep my fingers crossedthat they make it to the states

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Has anyone ordered a pair from vmvinc ?

I am thining of getting a pair next week

do they ship quickly or will i have to wait on a pair ?

please answer

thanks

any concrete info anyone? im also hoping to order through them as long as they are legit...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

please answer

thanks

any concrete info anyone? im also hoping to order through them as long as they are legit...

I know they have good customer service. As far as product delivery goes, I wish I had an answer.

Originally Posted by pharoahgaurd

is PROMO-SHOES.COM doing a pre sale on these?? or are they shipped when you pay??

They should be shipped when you pay. Some have already recieved their shoes from them. Just ordered last night and awaiting my tracking info.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

please answer

thanks

I know they have good customer service. As far as product delivery goes, I wish I had an answer.

for those who care... i emailed the company. EXCELLENT customer service. they only ship to confirmed paypal addresses and they will ship out the shoes laterthis week. im pulling the trigger as we speak. i don't want to risk these not making it to the states and having to pay reseller prices. say what you want,the 3s are a classic and i still remember watching mike play in them back in the day so for me its worth every penny (yes i am going to rock them to death)

^^ I would hit up the guy who a few pages back said he ordered from VMVinc in may and they still havent shipped his shoes

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

>so in other words, they think americans have "bad taste" for shoes and are willing to accept crap more often than compared to the rest of the world.....

Relatively little taste for Jordans at all this side of the Atlantic. What sells big over here is Air Maxes.

Those restocks that appear on places like Eastbay and FNL several months after a shoe has sold out in the U.S?
Unsold stock from Europe.

Lack of demand for hoops shoes in Europe isn't a problem for Nike... They just send us more Air Maxes instead, in fact sometimes we get thing that never hit the U.S.

JB however... Since they want to be a separate company, and they only really do hoops shoes, they've painted themselves into a corner in Europe.

Wow good info, this sshh is just crazy.
tired.gif

Heat and BabyJ you have to know being the breaker of news like this that the rook's are going to attack ya'll. I mean isnt that part of it. DOnt pay itany mind if thats the case. I think more here appreciate any info then the few bad apples that probably dont buy the damn shoes anyway.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

is PROMO-SHOES.COM doing a pre sale on these?? or are they shipped when you pay??

They should be shipped when you pay. Some have already recieved their shoes from them. Just ordered last night and awaiting my tracking info.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]275? I'll wait lol[/color]
laugh.gif

something tells me we may receive these by the end of summer for back to school since we always have a september blue release

Originally Posted by bdis1986

275? I'll wait lol
laugh.gif

NOT REALLY A PROBLEM FOR ME.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

275? I'll wait lol
laugh.gif

NOT REALLY A PROBLEM FOR ME.

ditto. ill pay the extra $100 for worry free, line free, hypebeast dodging, guarantee my size, no camping, no lines, no phone call, hassle free j's.

^^^ Same here, if I couldnt have afforded it I would be saying the same as everyone that's "gonna wait it out"

but to each his own

Back
Top Bottom