Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by Caliking03

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

has anyone ordered these TBIII's from VMV.inc, and actually got them?

I ordered last friday and got my shipping info today... we will see, im giving them a week or im getting my paypal refund
i ordered mine tuesday and got my shipping info today as well. i asked them how long it would take and they said 3-5 business days. lets see what happens....
ordered mine on the 5th of june still have not gotten any tracking info. wth

send them an email talking crap, thats what i did.....

Ordered mine from vmv on 28th of May and still have yet to receive shipping info. The customer service is good since we have sent back and forth a few emails,but no tracking info and now I'm starting to think refund time...

I ordered last friday and got my shipping info today... we will see, im giving them a week or im getting my paypal refund
i ordered mine tuesday and got my shipping info today as well. i asked them how long it would take and they said 3-5 business days. lets see what happens....

oh man i hope i dont have this happen to me i'll go nuts

I ordered mine from footalog.com last June 10th, have not received shipping info. yet. Should I request a refund or what?

I dont know if I'm allowed to post info on sizes available and how fast we ship so I updated my twitter with that info. Click on mytwitter in my sig for the info

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]air randy[/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]any discounts[/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]for[/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]a fellow Miami native[/color]
tongue.gif

send them an email talking crap, thats what i did.....
thanks for the advice. sent that email and had a response in 15 mins saying they would ship the the next day

Originally Posted by SOLEGUYRY

Another Classic ruined...SMH... So many Hypebeast's gonna hop on these
mad.gif

Na I don't think the people who cop these are hypebeast. Well not to me. Since I never owned a pair of true blues so these will be my 1st my pair.

Originally Posted by SOLEGUYRY

Another Classic ruined...SMH... So many Hypebeast's gonna hop on these
mad.gif

Naw bro chill! At least its a shoe that DESERVES some hype! Hypebeast all have one thing in common...too busy hypein the release details to jump on thepre-sales....

Back
Top Bottom