Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

man, this SUCKS. i don't want to have to pay a reseller's price to cop.
smh.gif

sigh.

Hey Everyone... well i didnt say nothing but i order mine from promo-shoes. and the guy Dennis SHIPS the FASTEST out of anyone even people in the states....heres a timeline

Saturday 6/13/09- ordered at 4:30pm central time
Saturday 6/13/09- shippig info and tracking info at 5:30pm central time
Monday 6/15/09- hit New York at 4:45 pm central time
Tuesday (today) 6/16/09- shoes arrival in perfect condition....at 10:00 am central time.... WOW

over from promoshoes if you are a size 7-11.. heres a couple pics i took real quick though

367229586.jpg

367229596.jpg

367229626.jpg

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by glitch008

^^Lookin' nice! How's the leather?
PERFECT... mine are no B grades...
That's good to hear! Is it some kinda premium tumbled leather (soft)? or just the ordinary leather which looks like synthetic?

this news really suck...one of my FAVORITE J's of all time. i really hope canada gets them
smile.gif
i live in seattle and its only 2 and a half hours away. gonnacop 5 pairs if they gettin them for sure. lets pray!!!

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by boolacity

am i stupid or can i just not find where to pick my size on promo-shoes? can someone help me?
what size you looking for? they just have sizes 7-11

im looking for size 11.. i cant seem to find where to select my size though

Mine came through Today. Much better leather than the '08 Blk/Cmnt but not quite as good as the '01 Retro TB's.

Does anybody know if these will be in JD Sports or FootLockers in UK?

Originally Posted by Caliking03

has anyone ordered these TBIII's from VMV.inc, and actually got them?

I ordered last friday and got my shipping info today... we will see, im giving them a week or im getting my paypal refund

I refuse to pay more than $150 retail for these. I'll just wait it out, and hopefully they will re-release here.

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian

Mine came through Today. Much better leather than the '08 Blk/Cmnt but not quite as good as the '01 Retro TB's.

Does anybody know if these will be in JD Sports or FootLockers in UK?

THOSE ARE THE 2001's. if you got those for 250, congrats. Those are NOT the 2009's
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom