Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by ardeedas

US 10. My cousin stay in London. How are the releases there? Crazy like here in the states? Someone mentioned that it's easy and sometimes they stay on the shelves for weeks.

Sometimes? More like usually. The 'Good' Jordans don't sell that well in Europe. never mind fusions and CDPs.

Hey, my pair from Air-Randy came flawlessly.

Mine seem A-Grade, original box and tag. No dirt, or flaws.

I think misconnect is lying for somone..

^ And the plot thickens
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by ardeedas

US 10. My cousin stay in London. How are the releases there? Crazy like here in the states? Someone mentioned that it's easy and sometimes they stay on the shelves for weeks.

Sometimes? More like usually. The 'Good' Jordans don't sell that well in Europe. never mind fusions and CDPs.

Awesome. I don't want to trouble my cousin anymore than he has to to get these. What are some good spots so I can let him know exactly where to go ratherthen him wandering around looking for 'em. THANKS AGAIN UK HEADS! These III's are a must!

Man JB is doing some big damage if they don't release in the US
But they're probably just creating hype
Def cop tho

i'm too lazy to dig through this thread, i already have a connect in china and UK, have they released already there? if not, when is the RD?

Yeah I think this dude is trying to stir business away from Randy, for promo-shoes or someone else. I'm probably gonna buy from air-randy.

^Real talk, i dont work for any of these members or websites.

But Air-Randy treated me right. OG Box, tagged and no flaws.

Best of all, took 3 days to get to my house.

IDK what these other cats are talkin bout..

Originally Posted by misconnect
Dirty laces? That's all?

UNTIL YOU COME WITH PICS THAT SHOW THESE ARE B-GRADES OR SHOW FLAWS, PLEASE SHUT UP.

Seems like you're tying to stir the business away from Randy, as if you were working for someone else
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Anyone know how much Jordans get marked up in Europe? Just thought it would be interesting to compare the price conversions, see which is cheaper

i think i am satisfied enough with my older retro true blues and am going to sell my 8.5s that i got at vmcinc......

This dude misconnect sounds like that dude from one of those websites that got called out, they speak with the same broken english, and it definitely seemslike he is trying to stray business away from Air Randy.

Absolutely love these...great thing I still have mine from 2001/2002....not deadstock, but so much fun to wear!!!

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

i think i am satisfied enough with my older retro true blues and am going to sell my 8.5s that i got at vmcinc......
can i ask you why?
i am in need of money>having a second pair of true blues. the older retros i copped a long time ago will satisfy my cravings for thiscolorway.

there are just some jordans that look their best fresh out the box(stealth v's, cement iv's) other than only needing a single pair(dub, spizikes, xv,xvii, xxi, xiv and others i don't really care to have fresh pairs on hand.) i've decided to put the true blues on my list of kicks i only need a singlepair.

i need to get rid of these 8.5's for money.

sa a matter fact i now deciding to get rid of "most of my iii's" since iv>iii for me.....

Originally Posted by misconnect

Originally Posted by Tweezy

Is air-randy legit? I keep hearing about some stuff that happened last year or something.

DO NOT BUY FROM AIR RANDY!!!
I paid $235 for a pair B-Grade TB III with dirt laces. I will post pictures tomorrow.
And some of NTers (I believe which is his freinds or co-workers try to promo his email address to make biz, cuz he no longer have website) keep asking people to email him for direct purchase. Now, I'm one of the victim who fall in the his trap!!!! I've emailed him over 10 times, and only got 2 responds. The CS is totally difference before I send him the payment via paypal!!! All NTer please BEWARE!!!!!

And also, i've another NTer PM me such as this happen, here's the details.

To:misconnect.niketalk
Sent:July 4, 2009, 1:35 am

I did purchase a pair of CDP 16's from him last year , and I wasn't really pleased with the quality. First he sent me the shoes in a jordan face box.
grin.gif
My pair came with some flaws. On the right shoe where the tab is located. The upper part of the tab wasn't glued on properly. And on the gaiter of the left shoe it had a extra piece of plastic sticking out where the velcro is located. I know there minor things but I paid $275. I would post pics of my CDP 16's but I don't have a camera. I just had to give my 2 cents on how I felt about the shoes air randy sells. I'm not knocking his hustle but I'll never purchase kicks from him again. By the time I wanted to return the shoes his webpage was shutdown.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
if you're gonna call out somebody, you gotta post pics.... not saying you're lying, just saying there's kind of an unwritten rulethere.....

Back
Top Bottom