Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

No, in this case it means that they are releasing in places other than the US, probably in europe and asia.

footalog must have a hefty amount of these cause they restocked the size 9 three times since they put them on the website

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by qdiesel

I'm getting married in sept.......guess what im getting married in???
September Blue VIs?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm toooooo excited about these. I missed the last retro of them in high school and I was too pissed. Glad I don't have to pay $500+ to get some now.

How are all these websites selling fsr's months before they release? And this is supposed to be a quickstrike?

I wonder if the release date in Europe is before the U.S..

And I wonder what the release date will be in Canada? TPOB where you at?

Originally Posted by desireforkicks

this just makes the original true blues to be worthless
this isnt the first shoe to be retroed more than once and i'm sure it wont be the last. i feel sorry for people that think they havesomething that wont get retroed.

Originally Posted by desireforkicks

this just makes the original true blues to be worthless
Really?

Lets see

When the rumors of the CDP black cement III and black cement IV were circulating the net last year, everyone was in a hurry to get rid of theirs for $200-300

A few months after the release dates, the CDP soared up to 2/3 of the whole package price, while the '01 black cement III and '99 black cement IVsteadily climbed back up the market value chart, now at a steady $350-$400

Holding the CDP on your left hand, and the older retro on your right hand, you will NOT wonder why ppl are still paying $100+ difference.

With that said, i just picked up '01 True Blue III DS for $255 shipped, after passing up on them 4 months ago for $400 DS
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Got 'em today and let me tell you, i dont expect to see this type of tumble leather use on the August retro

Dont get me wrong tho, i'll pick me up a pair in August...to wear...while the one i just got...DS is to stare at.
glasses.gif

So my advice to you, my fellow NTers, hold on to your pairs if you already got 'em....if you dont, now is a chance to start searching the bay

Same can be said about the upcoming white cement III, white cement IV or Space Jam

Just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom