Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by VVILL

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by VVILL

Originally Posted by NJstress03

^ the brand itself, not where the sneakers are made. FAIL
dude it was a half hearted joke... just relax

i guess your right, ma bad im jus pissed bout this talk bout them not releasing over in the US
im pretty sure you wont be the only one that will be pissed if this happens. i see boycotts from nj all the way down to their oregon headquarters.
word. i jus can never understand why JB decides to do dumb %$%@ like this. they make all the garbage *+$ releases so easy to get n then whensuttin good seeps out the cracks they mess it up somehow. honestly what would it accomplish to make the TB III's release everywhere on earth but the US?

ima double up on these
pimp.gif

THIS WILL BE AN INTERNATIONAL RELEASE ONLY, NO US STORES WILL BE GETTING THESE. Expect this a lot in the upcoming retros.

^that really doesn't make any sense
eyes.gif
why not here where they knowthey can sell thousands of these
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

THIS WILL BE AN INTERNATIONAL RELEASE ONLY, NO US STORES WILL BE GETTING THESE. Expect this a lot in the upcoming retros.
What? noo can not be true
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Since we first received the information about the true blues dropping in aug, there were certain comments here and there about them not releasing in America.My question is, what outside source/sources are you guys getting this from? The only reason i can see them doing this is to build up hype, but isn't 8years enough?

Originally Posted by The J Collector

If they are only a international release, I be heading up canada to copp a guap of them,True Story............
id really hate to say i agree.

2qv4myfne7.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

2qv4myfne7.gif
How? this just seems like a WEIRD idea!

Ive copped spizikes and VIIIs over a year after they released at shoe stores because they apparently failed to sell overseas and were sent back to America tobe sold. It seems odd they would restrict retros to overseas and not sell them were theyre market is largest

We don't believe u..u need more people...these will drop in U.S....JB won't miss that gravy train..anyone remember Cool Grey Spizikes?

Originally Posted by kchildz1

We don't believe u..u need more people...these will drop in U.S....JB won't miss that gravy train..anyone remember Cool Grey Spizikes?
you have a point, hmmmm.... guess we gotta jus wait n see what happens. till then im planning a trip to toronto, anyone close to jersey wana tagalong? i got an 8 seater
laugh.gif

This dude babyJ always speaks the truth...i dont know why at this point people dont take his info as SOLID info.....I heard the same thing from two differentsources of mine, which made my decision to copp of footalog a no brainer ( for me atleast)

Back
Top Bottom