Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by gstbmn

Originally Posted by Trav T

I'm good with my III's right here:

2vll634.jpg
pimp.gif

Quality looks great on these.

And they look more comfortable than what JB actually puts out.

hmmmmm august for canada? imma c how ebay prices are around that time... if they about 200 shipped (wishful thinking?) with the assumed 8% cashback from bing,i wouldnt mind about 180 something shipped... but still... makes no sense for not releasing a classic shoe in the US of A!!!!

Memo went out to Canada Footlockers this morning saying the official release date is August 8th, still International release only.

Retail is $189.99 CAN (
pimp.gif
...usually its alot worse up here, the last retros were $219.99 i believe)

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Memo went out to Canada Footlockers this morning saying the official release date is August 8th, still International release only.

Retail is $189.99 CAN (
pimp.gif
...usually its alot worse up here, the last retros were $219.99 i believe)

$188!

sick.gif

thats crazy.

the FR III for us (Americans) was only $130
laugh.gif

^I know, but it could be worse...the equivelent is only about $160 US, I mean prices are steadily going up, SJ XI's are rumored at $175

Up here, the retro iv's retail was $180 CAN, v's were $190 CAN, iii's were $200 CAN, viii's were $220 CAN...cdp packs were $400 CAN

Although a small bonus is that Canadians can legally preorder well in advance....not that that stops most of you guys from getting things held anyway, butatleast theres no lines on RD to mess around with

Even still, the '01 TB's go for atleast twice that DS, same with the SJ's....sure quality can be argued to be lesser, but you've got freshiii's that wont crack on first wear and xi's with icy clear soles for atleast a little while

im currently rockin my TB's and i gotta say these are mad comfy. much more cushion than all the 07 retros. glad i copped while i could.

Is air-randy legit? I keep hearing about some stuff that happened last year or something.

Originally Posted by Tweezy

Is air-randy legit? I keep hearing about some stuff that happened last year or something.

DO NOT BUY FROM AIR RANDY!!!
I paid $235 for a pair B-Grade TB III with dirt laces. I will post pictures tomorrow.
And some of NTers (I believe which is his freinds or co-workers try to promo his email address to make biz, cuz he no longer have website) keep asking peopleto email him for direct purchase. Now, I'm one of the victim who fall in the his trap!!!! I've emailed him over 10 times, and only got 2 responds. TheCS is totally difference before I send him the payment via paypal!!! All NTer please BEWARE!!!!!

And also, i've another NTer PM me such as this happen, here's the details.

To:misconnect.niketalk
Sent:July 4, 2009, 1:35 am

I did purchase a pair of CDP 16's from him last year , and I wasn't really pleased with the quality. First he sent me the shoes in a jordan facebox.
grin.gif
My pair came with some flaws. On the right shoe where the tab islocated. The upper part of the tab wasn't glued on properly. And on the gaiter of the left shoe it had a extra piece of plastic sticking out where thevelcro is located. I know there minor things but I paid $275. I would post pics of my CDP 16's but I don't have a camera. I just had to give my 2 centson how I felt about the shoes air randy sells. I'm not knocking his hustle but I'll never purchase kicks from him again. By the time I wanted to returnthe shoes his webpage was shutdown.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Hey MrRaiRai, you won't be able to get any because they won't be out by then.Canada never sells J's before release day.

The best you could do is pre-order them at footlocker and come back on release day.

Originally Posted by misconnect

I paid $235 for a pair B-Grade TB III with dirt laces. I will post pictures tomorrow.
And some of NTers (I believe which is his freinds or co-workers try to promo his email address to make biz, cuz he no longer have website) keep asking people to email him for direct purchase. Now, I'm one of the victim who fall in the his trap!!!! I've emailed him over 10 times, and only got 2 responds. The CS is totally difference before I send him the payment via paypal!!! All NTer please BEWARE!!!!!

I did purchase a pair of CDP 16's from him last year , and I wasn't really pleased with the quality. First he sent me the shoes in a jordan face box.
grin.gif
My pair came with some flaws. On the right shoe where the tab is located. The upper part of the tab wasn't glued on properly. And on the gaiter of the left shoe it had a extra piece of plastic sticking out where the velcro is located. I know there minor things but I paid $275. I would post pics of my CDP 16's but I don't have a camera. I just had to give my 2 cents on how I felt about the shoes air randy sells. I'm not knocking his hustle but I'll never purchase kicks from him again. By the time I wanted to return the shoes his webpage was shutdown.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

$275 for CDP XVI's can you say RIPOFF
indifferent.gif

stevesteve72 wrote:
misconnect wrote:

And some of NTers (I believe which is his freinds or co-workers try to promo his email address to make biz, cuz he no longer have website) keep asking people to email him for direct purchase. Now, I'm one of the victim who fall in the his trap!!!! I've emailed him over 10 times, and only got 2 responds. The CS is totally difference before I send him the payment via paypal!!! All NTer please BEWARE!!!!!

I did purchase a pair of CDP 16's from him last year , and I wasn't really pleased with the quality. First he sent me the shoes in a jordan face box.
grin.gif
My pair came with some flaws. On the right shoe where the tab is located. The upper part of the tab wasn't glued on properly. And on the gaiter of the left shoe it had a extra piece of plastic sticking out where the velcro is located. I know there minor things but I paid $275. I would post pics of my CDP 16's but I don't have a camera. I just had to give my 2 cents on how I felt about the shoes air randy sells. I'm not knocking his hustle but I'll never purchase kicks from him again. By the time I wanted to return the shoes his webpage was shutdown.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

$275 for CDP XVI's can you say RIPOFF
indifferent.gif

I understand people who paying top dollar for their favorite sneaker.
But this is not the entrance for these kind of suck seller cheating people's money.
DO NOT BUY FROM AIR RANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT BUY FROM AIR RANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by misconnect

grin.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

This sounds extremely fishy. Your slightly broken english also makes me suspicious (I will explain later but some should know what I'm talking about). Whoare these NTers that are his friends...........They're not his friends but satisfied costumers (idiot
laugh.gif
). Victim of what trap
laugh.gif
? Please post the emails (all the emails) and proof of payment (paypaltransaction).
Also, you're new to NT but ALREADY have someone else w/complaint...........man this is fishy
laugh.gif

Tweezy wrote:
read the last page of this thread plz http://www.niketalk.com/topic/187912?page=5

Back
Top Bottom