Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

OSNEAKER is the WORST I ordered on June 13 and still no shoes...super heated...USPS tells me they lost tracking after it entered foriegn acceptance...dude thatruns OSNEAKER better come up with some answers asap...I will never purchse from them again...I don't care what kind of heat they have!

Originally Posted by boo800800

Anyone know how to check tracking info from Air-Randy? Heat23??
Help would be appreciated.
check the email address you have tied to your paypal account - assuming you used payal to pay him.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Once again,

The tongue suffers from early release syndrome.

roll.gif

I remember the "early" XX3's with the extra fat tounge

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Once again,

The tongue suffers from early release syndrome.

Thats why I'm waiting for it to officially release and majority of the early releases I've seen lack heel cushion.

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Would it be difficult to cop these in the states for retail on release date?
can you believe there are still a few out there

dude, read a couple pages then come back...................................................peace

these will be super easy to get when they drop plenty of seconds and thirds will be widely available for every one

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

these will be super easy to get when they drop plenty of seconds and thirds will be widely available for every one

Sure they will.

^^^ GOOD stuff P ...

KEEPING my fingers crossed on the big homie to come through for me.

250 man..i thought these were gonna be retail for like $120.............my black cats came 2 115..lol

Lol at people still not being up on info

theyre not just hibernating, theyre HYPER-nating!

I just realized that I can actually pick these up if I want, but theyll prob be pretty expensive in Denmark if they do release before the 5th of August, cuzthats when I leave. I might be able to pick up purple metallics though. OMG this just dawned on me and Im pretty excited. If I do get a shot at em, Ill try topick up multiples and hook up some of the other NTers with low prices

Back
Top Bottom