Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Hey to everyone worrying about Air-Randy, there's nothing to be worried about. This dude's legit. Got my pair this morning. Awesome.

Originally Posted by youxrookie

hopefully the international thing is a fluke!!
Don't lose hope, there.
grin.gif

ive been reading the past couple of pages and it seems to be all about the pre released pairs looking like crap with flat tounges.. the cement is alil deep forme but still a good shoe all together but $235....but at the same time i wouod hate for these not to hit nyc...

............well it wouldnt be that bad but you know what i mean

so its confirmed that its going to be an international release or will they come out later on like the spiz'ikes did

Just received my pair from osneaker...boxed was crushed...shoes were A-1 in a plastic bag...leather is of higher quality and elephant print was consistent oneach shoe...the long wait was worth it...b/c I got a near flawless pair!

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

any confirmed international RD or retail price yet?
confirmed international RD is august 8th, $189.99 here in canada, i'm in toronto so sales tax is 13%
GET AT ME IF YOU WANT A PAIR FOR A FAIR PRICE

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

confirmed international RD is august 8th, $189.99 here in canada, i'm in toronto so sales tax is 13%

Me too
pimp.gif

Wait.... $190 plus tax = $215 ... $215 plus shipping = $230-240 ..... not to dog on you, but it's cheaper to order them early through other sites, saveyourself the headache and just cop for yourself man

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Wait.... $190 plus tax = $215 ... $215 plus shipping = $230-240 ..... not to dog on you, but it's cheaper to order them early through other sites, save yourself the headache and just cop for yourself man
assuming the actual released shoes will be free of defects and weird looking tongues, it may be better to wait until the release... then again....is anyone really going to cop multiple pairs and sell then for retail? the dude did mention "GET AT ME IF YOU WANT A PAIR FOR A FAIR PRICE "....

Originally Posted by MiAs23

when do these release in the US and wats retail? anyone
so far, the general feel is that they will NOT release in the US.... so far, word is that they release late July in the UK for 90 pounds and earlyaugust in canada for $190 CAD. they also release in asia around july. not sure what retail is....

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Wait.... $190 plus tax = $215 ... $215 plus shipping = $230-240 ..... not to dog on you, but it's cheaper to order them early through other sites, save yourself the headache and just cop for yourself man
assuming the actual released shoes will be free of defects and weird looking tongues, it may be better to wait until the release... then again.... is anyone really going to cop multiple pairs and sell then for retail? the dude did mention "GET AT ME IF YOU WANT A PAIR FOR A FAIR PRICE "....

August 8th
dats cool
since some major stores are getting heat in Korea i think ill be able to cop a pair when i go to Korea in couple weeks

yea those are the prices I was thinking. just tryna hook up some American NTers since many have done the same for me since I'm in Canada andwe don't get alot of good releases.
everyone who's been gettin' em early has been complaining tons, the ones that will be in stores won't be ******ed looking
EDIT: OH MAN I JUST WENT A FEW PAGES BACK, I'M DYING AT THE TERRIBLE CONDITION OF THE "EARLY" TRUE BLUE 3's
roll.gif

I genuinly feel bad for people who continually purchase them early to think their stuntin', but gosh they look terrible
sick.gif

yea those are the prices I was thinking. just tryna hook up some American NTers since many have done the same for me since I'm in Canada and we don't get alot of good releases.
everyone who's been gettin' em early has been complaining tons, the ones that will be in stores won't be ******ed looking
EDIT: OH MAN I JUST WENT A FEW PAGES BACK, I'M DYING AT THE TERRIBLE CONDITION OF THE "EARLY" TRUE BLUE 3's
roll.gif

I genuinly feel bad for people who continually purchase them early to think their stuntin', but gosh they look terrible
sick.gif

EVERY single pair that was CONFIRMED to be purchased from us have been FLAWLESS. The dude that posted those tb's with the jacked up tongue is nowhere tobe found and will not post proof of where he got them. But ppl will only read what they want to read and ignore what they dont want to believe.

And to say that because you get them @ release that they'll be flawless, that's not aways the case. I've ordered B-grades from the Nike outletsthat were in better condition then A-grades.

Back
Top Bottom