Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

just keep it patient ppl these will reach the main land, just watch yall self with a lot of these new cats in here posting but they selling this sz and thatsize when they know they come on here with intentions of being nothing but scammers. just a lil word to the wise to the fam

how much will these retail for because i orderd mine yesturday from ebay pre-order for 169.76 shipped i think i got a good deal i had 15%off and ebay bucks cansomebody let me know how much thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

i hate to break it to you guys but, spizikes and TB's are totally different shoes. IMO i think TB's are goin to sell a little better than any spizike or international retro theyve done in the past. im not saying that they wont make it to the U.S. but, im 70-30% it wont make it.

footalog tho??? haahahaha

Am I the only one who looks at post counts and basically totally discounts what people say?
Probably because I see too many post like this from newbies
mad.gif
Judging someones knowledge based on their post count is the most absurd thing I've ever read on this forum. Since when does how much you postdetermine how much you know?

Originally Posted by Penofski

i hate to break it to you guys but, spizikes and TB's are totally different shoes. IMO i think TB's are goin to sell a little better than any spizike or international retro theyve done in the past. im not saying that they wont make it to the U.S. but, im 70-30% it wont make it.

Am I the only one who looks at post counts and basically totally discounts what people say?
mad.gif
Judging someones knowledge based on their post count is the most absurd thing I've ever read on this forum. Since when does how much you post determine how much you know?

AMEN! That's the culture of the internet... you are only worth as much as your post count
eyes.gif

Just picked them up, these are the best release of the year so far without doubt IMO

Cant believe the UK got them!!

Spiz'ikes were released in Europe early last year and were stateside by Christmas. The TBs will follow suit but if you can secure a pair now do so.

mad.gif

True in most cases. Not minezzz.

Originally Posted by Penofski

Originally Posted by pelimpe

well canada peeps when are these dropping?
This Saturday ( August
glasses.gif

it aint coming quick enough...i share the same feeling these MIGHT release in the states, but how and when is another question to be asked after anything realis known...the sad part is if you wait and take that chance banking on them coming and they dont show then its sucks to be the person without a previous retroto fall back on since prices might only get worse...

People need to stop PM'ing me about this release I'm not helping no one in the U.S. for the fact when I needed help with releases I didn't get it.

*Sour Grapes indeed.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

People need to stop PM'ing me about this release I'm not helping no one in the U.S. for the fact when I needed help with releases I didn't get it.

*Sour Grapes indeed.
Ditto.

yeah i got my tracking number from footalog already and it says they are at US customs so hopefully i have them tommorow. oh yeah happy to be a new member herei read you guys post all the time and i finally got an account

Back
Top Bottom