Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by doza

yeah i got my tracking number from footalog already and it says they are at US customs so hopefully i have them tommorow. oh yeah happy to be a new member here i read you guys post all the time and i finally got an account

when did u order?

US heads these will not drop in the US...people keep saying b/c the CG Spizikes did lol!

True Blues>CG Spizikes its not even close in terms of demand and popularity overseas...

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

i hate to break it to you guys but, spizikes and TB's are totally different shoes. IMO i think TB's are goin to sell a little better than any spizike or international retro theyve done in the past. im not saying that they wont make it to the U.S. but, im 70-30% it wont make it.

footalog tho??? haahahaha

Am I the only one who looks at post counts and basically totally discounts what people say?
Probably because I see too many post like this from newbies
mad.gif

True in most cases. Not minezzz.

dude yall need to chill out, if you didnt read the comment, i put IMO(in my opinion). Saying that take it however you wantit. The only thing proven that you might have more than me b/c of post counts is a higher probability of carpel tunnel syndrome.

peace out homies off to veagas i go.....

okay okay ya'll to get back on topic here...thursday, friday then FINALLY its time to feel True Blue again...finally get to retire the 01 retros

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

People need to stop PM'ing me about this release I'm not helping no one in the U.S. for the fact when I needed help with releases I didn't get it.

*Sour Grapes indeed.
QFT!!!! You know what I am not even mad at you because if I was in the same situation I would do the same thing because Im the type of personthat will scratch your back if you scratch my back. In my opinion if you really want the shoes you will find a way to get them, I copped my pair yea I had topay more than I wanted to but thats the way it happens sometimes wat about the releases all the international ppl had to pay xtra for????? Just my opinion. With that said true blues are sickkkk!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by doza

yeah i got my tracking number from footalog already and it says they are at US customs so hopefully i have them tommorow. oh yeah happy to be a new member here i read you guys post all the time and i finally got an account

when did u order?

i ordered on the 28th and got the paypal email confirming it, but on the 3rd i got the email from footalog with the tracking number

^ co-sign....couple extra bucks, and some dudes get mad tight.....i thought everyone on nt were ballers? rockin' JaYZ......
smh.gif

wait, why does everyone think these are coming to the USA? these retros are supposed to be good quality. why would Jordan release good quality shoes in theUSA? makes no sense.....

People need to stop PM'ing me about this release I'm not helping no one in the U.S. for the fact when I needed help with releases I didn't get it.

*Sour Grapes indeed.

word atleast hit dude off with gas money and something extra for going out of his way if he wants i bet these same people asking you for a favor expect you topay for shipping time goes on but cheap niketalkers dont get squat if he dont know you dont bother him

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

*Sour Grapes indeed.

word atleast hit dude off with gas money and something extra for going out of his way if he wants i bet these same people asking you for a favor expect you to pay for shipping time goes on but cheap niketalkers dont get squat if he dont know you dont bother him

honestly.....actually, im not even going to comment on that...someone finally understands

Dammit no more size 11.5 in most sites! How do they fit to the people who have worn them?

^^ I'm stoked too! Mine were prepared for departure as of last night. 4 day turn around. For everyone else...google works wonders.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

US heads these will not drop in the US...people keep saying b/c the CG Spizikes did lol!

True Blues>CG Spizikes its not even close in terms of demand and popularity overseas...

Once again: Part of the US release of the Cool Grey Spizike's was a new production run, not jsut leftover stock from international markets.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

*Sour Grapes indeed.

word atleast hit dude off with gas money and something extra for going out of his way if he wants i bet these same people asking you for a favor expect you to pay for shipping time goes on but cheap niketalkers dont get squat if he dont know you dont bother him

My dude 160 it's not even that, I'm just being an *%# hole many releases I wanted I reached out and asked forhelp of course offering what you mentioned and there were no takers. I don't blame dudes either especially if they were getting their resell on viaLivestrong Cartoons, FLOM's etc. But with that being said I'm not helping 15 cats get their shoes, nothappening, the one time something comes here now everyone want to msg hi's and ++#+ nope sorry.

*Sour Grapes....Now if someone wants to help me find one of those shoes (at retail, yeah I'm serious) I mentioned above or can 100% guarantee I can get apair of those Black Jaspers if I send $$$ (they're not releasing here) then sure I'll help.

I'm not even in a rush to get these and from what I know most chain stores like Champs and Foot Locker are sold out of Pre Orders, scattered sizesthroughout the city. So it's either hope people don't pick their shoes up, go to an undercover location or hit up boutiques. Nike ES here will be awrap pairs there are probably already spoken for, Nike Stores across the city should have but that's a wait and see.

kix-files got them for around 170 and have a nice selection of sizes...im thinking about jus coppin them cuz i dont wanna be assed out if they dont drop inny
tired.gif

The only thing this release does is make international sellers more money by selling them back to the US instead of people in their own country.

Back
Top Bottom