Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by Hennyluver

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by jamazing

Do you guys know if the ebay seller 'kbryant8twfan' is legit? He has excellent feedback and his shoes are appropriately priced. What do you guys think?
Me and a bunch of people ordered from him. He seems legit. But since there was a typhoon in Taiwan, our orders are delayed.
I ordered from him on Monday as well...his communication was superb to begin with but now I haven't heard anything from him since my order and his tracking number he gave me doesn't work on EMS.
Have you tried this site for EMS tracking : http://www.post.gov.tw/po..._english/index.jsp?ID=21
I used it earlier for tracking my EMS shipment from a different seller and I got up to date info. Go to that site, scroll down a bit until you see EMS tracking and you should get your info there. Good luck.

i orderd from him to i checked my tracking# this morning and there at jfk ny so hopefully ill get them by saturday or monday i cant wait he sent me this pic
GetAttachment.aspx

i thought he has bs me but he wasnt alot of orders got delayed you will get them i just hope the tounges dont come butcherd

yo my girl is going to Toronto this weekend.

Are there still pairs left up there in canada? what stores would there be a size 13 still?

Originally Posted by rauls054

Do you guys know if the ebay seller 'kbryant8twfan' is legit? He has excellent feedback and his shoes are appropriately priced. What do you guys think?
Me and a bunch of people ordered from him. He seems legit. But since there was a typhoon in Taiwan, our orders are delayed.
I ordered from him on Monday as well...his communication was superb to begin with but now I haven't heard anything from him since my order and his tracking number he gave me doesn't work on EMS.
Have you tried this site for EMS tracking : http://www.post.gov.tw/po..._english/index.jsp?ID=21
I used it earlier for tracking my EMS shipment from a different seller and I got up to date info. Go to that site, scroll down a bit until you see EMS tracking and you should get your info there. Good luck.

i orderd from him to i checked my tracking# this morning and there at jfk ny so hopefully ill get them by saturday or monday i cant wait he sent me this pic
GetAttachment.aspx

i thought he has bs me but he wasnt alot of orders got delayed you will get them i just hope the tounges dont come butcherd

Can't see your pic here at work....how is it looking? Before and after ordering from him, I asked him specifically about the tongues...he said not toworry....we'll see.

GetAttachment.aspx

Can't see your pic here at work....how is it looking? Before and after ordering from him, I asked him specifically about the tongues...he said not to worry....we'll see.

its not the pics of the shoes its from the typhoon when i get the shoes i will post pics

I ordered from his as well. he responded fairly quickly to my first e-mail on Monday but hasn't since. my tracking did get updated though as of today. thesite hennyluver posted is also the one from the ebay bid itself, I found that it's the best one for up to date info. can't wait for these to come inthe mail though, I'm checking the tracking info every few hours. I feel like I'm waiting on Santa on Christmas Eve lol

ok i posted this morning i checked my tracking# and it said it was at j.f.k ny so about 20 min later somebody knoked on my door and there they were i tookpics the tounges look good
but the heels look off let me know you all let me know
d5e16b470d0c6229e0a2fa6a80953b264a0762b0.JPG

b2016048020b6b2fe7121960fcaa16058f7cf7e2.JPG

d5d16a440b056327eb1d5ba74a07ff412af3d1c3.JPG

ok i posted this morning i checked my tracking# and it said it was at j.f.k ny so about 20 min later somebody knoked on my door and there they were i took pics the tounges look good
but the heels look off let me know you all think
GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx
GetAttachment.aspx
pictures dont work. i ordered from him too but as long as the tounges arent all jacked up i guess im koo with them

Just got my shipping confirmation from kix-files. Should be receiving them in the next 2-5 days.

BTW....what issues have some of you seen with these? I've read a lot about the tongue? Anything else so I can be on the lookout and take pictures ofpossible problem areas.

ok i posted this morning i checked my tracking# and it said it was at j.f.k ny so about 20 min later somebody knoked on my door and there they were i took pics the tounges look good
but the heels look off let me know you all let me know
d5e16b470d0c6229e0a2fa6a80953b264a0762b0.JPG

b2016048020b6b2fe7121960fcaa16058f7cf7e2.JPG

d5d16a440b056327eb1d5ba74a07ff412af3d1c3.JPG
they look good to me. i can't see anything wrong with the heel. i hope my pair

look's as good as your's

Weird....I can see them now...they look fine to me...you got those from kbryant8twfan?

yes sir those are the ones i just thought they off but they look fine

Back
Top Bottom