Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

kbryant8twfan hit me back with a tracking number. I don't know if it's really my pair or not, but it passed through customs today

Hope i get them tomorrow! I'll post pics and a review for you guys

And i hope they do drop here in the U.S. so i can get another pair. But at the same time, since i'm selfish, i hope they don't.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I hope they do drop in the states. After wearing mine today I'm convinced that I need a second pair.

lol or a third and forth pair
happy.gif

<---------------------

I should've done that. My connect in Canada said there are still pairs out there. Game time decision copp another pair of TB III's or get the pack 2moroow?!.
that pack aint going nowhere. you can wait on that and copp a few month's

from now with a discount.
yeah man, get your 2nd pair, that pack is goin to be the same as the 5's pack.

I love the III's but just like my fire red pair from 07 is cracking like crazy, so i will have to pass because mid sole cracking on these is inevitable

My boy is sending my pair from HK. I should have it by next week.

He has a 8.5 in Hong Kong right now that he will sell for $190 shipped from HK or will trade for a size 10 or 10.5 for me.

Originally Posted by DMUX

I love the III's but just like my fire red pair from 07 is cracking like crazy, so i will have to pass because mid sole cracking on these is inevitable
Buy 2001's. never had any problems.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by DMUX

Buy 2001's. never had any problems.
yeah my wht cements are a lil crackd but not as bad as my cool greys. these TB's have better quality than fire reds so i would rethink it

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

kbryant8twfan hit me back with a tracking number. I don't know if it's really my pair or not, but it passed through customs today

Hope i get them tomorrow! I'll post pics and a review for you guys

And i hope they do drop here in the U.S. so i can get another pair. But at the same time, since i'm selfish, i hope they don't.
Yeah mine is at J F K airport going thru customs. Should arrive sometime next week

just got mine size 9 from kix-files ..... took two days to shipped from hong kong to nyc
happy.gif
....... might put them up for sell.

For those who ordered from air19710617jordan, how long did it take for tracking to appear with actual results/data? I'm a bit worried because I receivedtracking on Friday, and I still get "No Data" processed when I enter the tracking provided.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

For those who ordered from air19710617jordan, how long did it take for tracking to appear with actual results/data? I'm a bit worried because I received tracking on Friday, and I still get "No Data" processed when I enter the tracking provided.

Hey you shouldn't worry fam. That seller is very legit. I live in N.Y. and won my pair on August 8 and received my pair on August 13. You should be gettingyour pair real soon.

Sorry if the pics aren't that great. Just wanted to show anyone who picked up a pair from air19710617jordan to not worry. My pair looked pretty good to me.Got my pair 5 pairs total after purchase from Taiwan to N.Y.
67f16a4235f27d3475832c3615a2897b44c28a0b.jpg
4dd3601b4e7a32b7fbf070fd31f1792ae2aa0e8c.jpg
0f726fb4c13fcf0276a3907464d36f2e9add6219.jpg
7d616d4b33fa74367fc515b1d286c136e31b0780.jpg
9ec16f4d3ef37e347347656dd5e5085e2d0a15bd.jpg

I missed the post man yesterday (and I was at my house). Hopefully I'll get them today

according to chunghwa post, mine says its at " AMC SAN FRANSICO ". They are coming from taipan

i got caught sleeping on these in '01 and settled for the mochas
now i'm probably gonna miss out on these too because i rarely pay over retail
in this case i would pay $225 but that doesn't even seem a likely cop...

Originally Posted by green rhino123

i got caught sleeping on these in '01 and settled for the mochas
now i'm probably gonna miss out on these too because i rarely pay over retail
in this case i would pay $225 but that doesn't even seem a likely cop...

why would you settle on paying $225 when you can get these for $170-$190 on eBay right now..... if you want your pair, don;t sleep on them.

Originally Posted by Sapuis

overseas buyin is trash hidden fees everywhere
170 turns to 181 to 200

what's hidden? it's common knowledge that shipping from Europe/Asia is always around $30-$35 a pair. so they price their shoes at $150-$170 =$180-$200.... there's nothing hidden about anything.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by Sapuis

overseas buyin is trash hidden fees everywhere
170 turns to 181 to 200

what's hidden? it's common knowledge that shipping from Europe/Asia is always around $30-$35 a pair. so they price their shoes at $150-$170 = $180-$200.... there's nothing hidden about anything.
you probably arent reading the auction page to well, always be sure of what your paying for bro, especially on ebay.

I just bought my from Footalog for 190 shipped. Hopefully i can use bing.com cashback on my next order, since I just found out about it.

ya'll think shipping is the same rates everywhere in the world for some reason...shipping within the US is soooooooooooo much cheaper than anywhere else inthe world...this is why most places in the states can afford to offer 'free shipping' on almost any product...its the main reason i still keep my NYaddress but live in Canada...

Back
Top Bottom